The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than why don't they just raffle out the pairs instead of doing FCFS? Clearly they want the foot traffic as people will wait for pairs, take an L, and will inevitably still shop in the Nike store. If you take an L on a raffle, there's no way you're still going to the store unless you believe they MIGHT have unclaimed pairs.
Raffles mean store resources and costs (ie: paying employees to take my name and number and check with my ID) that takes away from the profitline so nah on raffles particuarly when you feel you have enough stock on hand to keep from having a bad press momemnt. Footstores arguably rely on foot traffic and given the dynamics (multiple brands under one roof) it has some lead room to sway a buyer who came in to get 'sneakers' as versus a brand store where you go in already primed to buy and its just a matter of matching with that desire. The last Nike FCFS I did was for last year's SBBs ... the store had arguably around few hundred pair and around several hundred folks showed up in which the security was undermanned and the store was underprepared for the experience. Actually, customers who were apt to buy way more the $185 being spent on the SBBs turned away at the sight of the crowd gathered outside and the Nike run club folks (another few hundred folks) were equally dismayed by the FCFS scene and cancelled the run. I can't imagine that's what Nike wants from a FCFS experience. 

The spots I went to all said they got a good amount

That means nothing

What possed me off was I went to footlocker and three kids inline were filing out tickets and didn't know for what shoes, they asked "if we get called we get the shoes for free? Guy said no

"We get the shoes at a discount" no

What color are the shoes? Are they limited

Yooooo :rofl: :rofl:

This reminds me of the Chicago 1 FCFS debacle at my Footlocker :smh: :smh: :smh:

We got folks that didn't even know what was dropping that day they just saw a line forming and jumped in like Tf :lol:

Raffles mean store resources and costs (ie: paying employees to take my name and number and check with my ID) that takes away from the profitline so nah on raffles particuarly when you feel you have enough stock on hand to keep from having a bad press momemnt. Footstores arguably rely on foot traffic and given the dynamics (multiple brands under one roof) it has some lead room to sway a buyer who came in to get 'sneakers' as versus a brand store where you go in already primed to buy and its just a matter of matching with that desire. The last Nike FCFS I did was for last year's SBBs ... the store had arguably around few hundred pair and around several hundred folks showed up in which the security was undermanned and the store was underprepared for the experience. Actually, customers who were apt to buy way more the $185 being spent on the SBBs turned away at the sight of the crowd gathered outside and the Nike run club folks (another few hundred folks) were equally dismayed by the FCFS scene and cancelled the run. I can't imagine that's what Nike wants from a FCFS experience. 

This makes sense-than why are all the Nike Stores still doing FCFS for this release-which is arguably much more hyped than the SBBs? They just want to try and sell some Banned 31s?

Yooooo :rofl: :rofl:

This reminds me of the Chicago 1 FCFS debacle at my Footlocker :smh: :smh: :smh:

We got folks that didn't even know what was dropping that day they just saw a line forming and jumped in like Tf :lol:

It's a psychological effect-when people see others lining up they often do so as well because they feel like they're missing out on something if they don't.

Anynews on what time Thousand oaks HOH is doingraffles ? They wont answer there phone

Today and tomorrow via launch locator.

Going to stop by after i get off or tomorrow if they cut it off when i get there.

as a 13.5US in Yeezy 750s, would that be alright sizing for these Bred 1s?
Air Jordan 1s not available in 13.5US.  Best advice I was given about sizing is to go to a shoe store and get sized.  What ever they measure your feet to be, get that size for the 1s.

This is false. I have a few pairs of 13.5 Jordan 1s and they have been available in that size for the remastered pairs as well

I'm still right by San Bruno should I go back and confront the employees/manager about the tampered raffle display?

I HAD NO IDEA 34TH WOULD GIVE OUT WRISTBANDS.. SMH!! I NEVER FIND OUT INFO UNTIL ITS TOO LATE.. I REALLY WANTED A SHOT AT SBB'S 
mean.gif
 .. PUT IN 4 RAFFLES FOR THESE BANNED 1'S. HOPEFULLY I AT LEAST HIT ON THAT. ALMOST EVERY PLACE IN NYC IS FCFS UNLESS ITS SMALLER STORES 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom