The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do these champs/footlocker launch reservation work? One says I have 3min head start, one says 0. I thought this was basically entering a raffle. Why would I need a head start?

Didn't get enough tickets as I wanted today since my manager put me on for an earlier shift but its all good.

Any VA heads near Chesapeake? :nerd:

Military Circle

- Champs (No)
- FTL (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FTA (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- Shoe City (Raffle on Thursday)
- DTLR (GUARANTEED Raffle On Thursday)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffle on Thursday)

Chesapeake Square

- FTL (No)
- DTLR (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FNL (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- Jimmy Jazz (FCFS)

Lynnhaven

- DTLR (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FTL (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FTA (Raffles Today and Tommorow)

Someone needs to contact Shiekh corporate ASAP and complain about the tampered raffle code in San Bruno so they can put that particular store's manager under the microscope

damn
mean.gif

Last edited:
Why bother? These are just a failed attempt at 2011 Banned's. :wink:

That's fair. I never said I wasn't going to try for a pair though. Never said it isn't a nice shoe. I've mentioned plenty of times that I'm copping mainly for he new mold. All I said prior was that I believe that people raved so much about SBB and banned leather that they (JB) probably assumed that tumbled leather was what EVERYONE wanted on these. I for one did not and despite the hype we'll see for these leading up to release, I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

That's not to say that I don't want at least one pair and I have to make the necessary effort to give myself the best chance at that 1 pair. For the record I copped 2 '13 Bred and 2 CHI's last year. Only 1 of these is needed because I'm sure they'll release in true OG form in due time and I'll definitely copp those. Maybe x2. I feel ya though. It's all good.

I'm in the Houston area I always hit on multiple raffles but usually just pick one up & let the rest go unclaimed. But on this release hopefully if I win multiple, Ill help some folks here

I HAD NO IDEA 34TH WOULD GIVE OUT WRISTBANDS.. SMH!! I NEVER FIND OUT INFO UNTIL ITS TOO LATE.. I REALLY WANTED A SHOT AT SBB'S 
mean.gif
 .. PUT IN 4 RAFFLES FOR THESE BANNED 1'S. HOPEFULLY I AT LEAST HIT ON THAT. ALMOST EVERY PLACE IN NYC IS FCFS UNLESS ITS SMALLER STORES 
Have they stopped giving out bands...cause the opening isn't until tomorrow. 

So how do these champs/footlocker launch reservation work? One says I have 3min head start, one says 0. I thought this was basically entering a raffle. Why would I need a head start?

Don't think anyone that has posted is quite sure. Once you see how it works, it would be helpful to post an explanation.

Don't know how hard they will be to get here in East Texas. Any other East Texans here to verify?

There aint many here in the DFW....I know that much! Put it you this way...only have half the footlockers, 2 camps, 3 FTA, no finishlines, and 4 Villas getting them. NikeDallas is the X factor but they may be FCFS so they might have a small riot.

It's several here in the DFW. Several! No way these can be missed in the DFW if you have the time and willingness to get around.

Just posted on FB . Someone claimed it was a employee joke at his store and the manager unknowingly posted it.
Hope they fire his ***.... but I doubt anything will happen. I don't work retail, but if you mess with my line of business like that, and put your manager at risk, you get your *** canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom