The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand why any of these places are doing fcfs unless stock can meet demand. they must want something violent to go down.

they are really asking for it

I hope they coordinate with local law enforcement otherwise people are going to die for these shoes this weekend...

Although from Nike's standpoint, if you believe there is no such thing as bad publicity, it could bring a lot of hype to Jordan Brand. People aren't killing themselves like animals over Adidas (even Yeezys) but Nike made a product so good that people will actually murder for it... This is obviously terrible but I can't really think of many products that would reduce people to acting like this.

I was able to secure a size 12 today from Athletes Foot. All you had to do was spend $30 on gear in store to get a guaranteed ticket. I'm pumped! As of 2:00 they still had a few pair that were not reserved
You must be in the RDU area.

I cop an 8 and a 7. 

13 for 13 
pimp.gif

did yall check plaza?
I checked plaza, but the employee(s) were tight lipped about their allocation since the last time I stopped by and asked.

Can't blame them, though.

I didn't want to ask another and take the chance of them pulling my tickets for bugging them :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble entering sheikh raffles? The first time in about a year a Sacramento code was posted and I can't use it! Haha guess I don't need to go 3 hours outta my way if I did win. Starting to think the sneaker gods want me to sit this one out. Looks like online or bust

I mean it may have been 34 or something like that, but my lady and I went to almost 20 stores in the bay area. And yes, completely shut out. I got a little redemption with the SBB's cause we entered 3 raffles and she hit on one at Sheikh. But yeah, it was pretty hilarious. If I get shut out I may trade my extra DS pair of SBB's for a pair of these anyway. Seems like a doable trade if I move fast.
[emoji]129300[/emoji] My interest seems to be pip'd depends what size?

Apparently Footaction in Southland already stopped doing raffles., not quite sure if Foot Locker is still doing it, same with Bayfair.

I checked plaza, but the employee(s) were tight lipped about their allocation since the last time I stopped by and asked.

Can't blame them, though.

I didn't want to ask another and take the chance of them pulling my tickets for bugging them :lol:

i'll head there to get a ticket..its a given these cats put some aside either for themselves or to sell anyways

Understand people got to work but why are yall waiting till the last minute to do raffles when there is a possibility that they will run out
Most of the places that did raffles in my area ran out before yesterday even ended and aren't accepting any tickets today. 

i dont understand why any of these places are doing fcfs unless stock can meet demand. they must want something violent to go down.

they are really asking for it
I hope they coordinate with local law enforcement otherwise people are going to die for these shoes this weekend...

Although from Nike's standpoint, if you believe there is no such thing as bad publicity, it could bring a lot of hype to Jordan Brand. People aren't killing themselves like animals over Adidas (even Yeezys) but Nike made a product so good that people will actually murder for it... This is obviously terrible but I can't really think of many products that would reduce people to acting like this.
That is just a terrible mindset that would have many consequences. 

They could. Its funny to me you think they give you an option to pay extra when I think they take away my option to pay less...

Yeah I guess you are either luckier than I am or have connections that I don't that make it easier to cop for retail. I'd rather pay $40-$60 more for these and be able to secure a pair than be left in the dust as usual.
Nope. Being TBF missing out on a shoe is a walk in the park considering the supply. I'm used to getting that last size 15 on discount. Now resellers buy em up or someone would cop for trade bait. Between that and mess like SBBs stopping at size 14. An L is a walk in the park

I'm loving this anxiety from this release. I need a aspirin for high blood pressure [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
in case no one made the correction, aspirin prevents strokes among other things but doesn't lower your bp.  I think you need beta blcokers.  throw some xans in there, too! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom