The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that guy that said all nike stores would be FCFS? Too many people in this thread acting like they have information when they don't

Nike Chicago playing games..
I called yesterday they said FCFS, now their Twitter says details shortly.
With all these other stores doing the draw, I'm expecting the same..

for anyone in nyc, champs times square will give out tix this thursday, 9-12pm and extra butter thursday and friday i believe but people say they backdoor but if you have the time and are near the area, it wouldn't hurt to try, as of 5pm, there was still a line at the footlocker at hearld square to get in the store.

Nike Chicago playing games..
I called yesterday they said FCFS, now their Twitter says details shortly.
With all these other stores doing the draw, I'm expecting the same..
Yep I had a Nike rep tell me earlier this morning that SF was FCFS and then they tweet DRAW 
laugh.gif

Man I got an orthopedic consultant appointment in the morning. Hope the stores I put my raffle in at aren't up and at em as soon as they open. If I miss a call... :smh:

for anyone in nyc, champs times square will give out tix this thursday, 9-12pm and extra butter thursday and friday i believe but people say they backdoor but if you have the time and are near the area, it wouldn't hurt to try, as of 5pm, there was still a line at the footlocker at hearld square to get in the store.

I live in the area of extra butter and I don't know how many countless raffles I did at that damn place and never one once
Because of this reason I only copped 2 pairs of shoes from there since they opened

I never shop there because of this

still a line welp im staying home.

Does anyone know of Pre-order sites that ship International? I live in Australia and if you guys over there in the US think this release is going to be hard you have no idea how brutal it is to cop over here.

just offed my used 2013s for $315 shipped two days ago expecting to easily get these.
Did I act too soon?? :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom