The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang...you guys getting calls already?[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji]

Last edited:
I picked up a gauranteed size 13 ticket from Jimmy Jazz on accident lol.. I thought they were doing a raffle.. just hope i hit on my size (11.5).. i entered damn near 12 raffles

Calls already [emoji]128563[/emoji]
This. what stores are making their calls already?

Raffles are still going on here. If they are calling already, I'm gonna be near my phone like

gogif1_mar27.gif

Last edited:
This. what stores are making their calls already?

Raffles are still going on here. If they are calling already, I'm gonna be near my phone like

gogif1_mar27.gif
local champs only does 1 day raffles, an im sure dey backdoor pairs... so that y dey called already!

Are there grey market pairs we have to worry about initially? Or will they come later?
yes there are fakes out already.

Are there grey market pairs we have to worry about initially? Or will they come later?
Yeah...many team early folks have them (some on this thread).
So is there a comparison post or anything so we can tell and not have a thousand people posting legit checks?

Picked up my pair today (albeit for $275 
frown.gif
 I had to make sure I got at least 1) These things are beautiful in person (IMO) I think everyone who cops will definitely be happy. Now onto RD I hope I score a couple pair for retail so I can sell one for $275 to make my money back and to oop some fellow NTrs.

Just noticed the quality of the pic sucks, I'll take better shots later.

Last edited:
Thanks man, now to work on yours and Sak's (after I get one so more so I can unload this over priced one I bought lmfao)

How's your raffle hunt looking?
4 hours of raffle hunting in 6 malls and 48 total entered between myself and 4 of my fams that are passing on this release.

If none of gets at least 1 call or email... View media item 2149564

I live in the area of extra butter and I don't know how many countless raffles I did at that damn place and never one once
Because of this reason I only copped 2 pairs of shoes from there since they opened

I never shop there because of this
Usally when they do FCFS they only have like 1 in each size. 

I got my call from my local champs. They only held the raffle from 9-5 on Monday. And I think most slept on it cause they usually do guaranteed tickets at this particular champs. But for some reason they did raffles for this release. Me and my girl went up there yesterday morning. And both got the call back today around noon for the size 10s and her size 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom