The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in FL or using the app reservation, what is the deal with the checking in and getting a head start? Just want to know how that is supposed to help or what? I'm assuming the app was going to just let us know if we got a pair or not, but now in wondering if the head start means we still have to do something else? Anyone know?

I would call the Shoe Palace on Bascom and North Capitol in San Jose. They always do FCFS rather than raffles. So, does the one in the Food Maxx plaza on Tully and Quimby in San Jose. Problem is these Shoe Palaces probably have shady employees and backdoor. The lines will probably start early too. Call these locations first though obviously to confirm they are getting anything. 

The San Jose one on Capitol is ridiculously shady. I wouldn't shop there anymore if you paid me. I friggin hate Shoe Palace.

Agreed. Name a SP that is straight and narrow...... ?? :smh:

Some of these questions. 

Dudes be wanting the teachers editions.
laugh.gif
That reminds me of middle school when someone took the teacher's edition for answers and was sharing them with the class. 

Got a call from Champs for my son size 7y... no call for my mens size yet smh!!! I should hv did more raffles!!! I fell for they will b a gr an thought it would b easy!!! #retailorbust for me on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom