The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah man I agree on the NMD's. They're dope looking but they are not comfortable.. The UB's though.
nthat.gif

JB / Nike definitely knows what they're doing as far as sales go.
the nmds are mad comfy to me. but I never wore any comfy sneakers before the nmds I tried on feel similar to the ultraboost uncaged I had. but I guess I have to buy an ultra boost model to see what the fuss is about.

the nmds are mad comfy to me. but I never wore any comfy sneakers before the nmds I tried on feel similar to the ultraboost uncaged I had. but I guess I have to buy an ultra boost model to see what the fuss is about.
Yeah just trying on you can't really tell. You actually have to buy a pair of UBs and wear them for a day then you will say "damb these are comfy AF"

Did anyone in NY get the breds early today or did they give wristbands out for them tomorrow?

I heard multiple things.

I preordered with a guy from eBay for $235 shipped. He only took 4 preorders because he does not want to get overloaded. Just a bot user I guess. He said he ships directly to me from wherever he gets em, with receipt. Worth a shot for $235. 

And no he's not taking any more orders before y'all start spamming me...

So how does the draw at the niketown grove and santa monica work? I gotta be there or is it the tweet they use to send out like before? or what freakin lost here guys.

I preordered with a guy from eBay for $235 shipped. He only took 4 preorders because he does not want to get overloaded. Just a bot user I guess. He said he ships directly to me from wherever he gets em, with receipt. Worth a shot for $235. 

do you recommend ATC services? 

So how does the draw at the niketown grove and santa monica work? I gotta be there or is it the tweet they use to send out like before? or what freakin lost here guys.
the draw will be online thursday. 

if you win, you pick up saturday, no lines. 

Ultra boost the only model that will continue to sell.

Once everyone realizes how uncomfortable NMDs are, they're gonna get the roshe treatment and be forgotten.

Jordan will forever sell because he's jordan.

If Ye goes to puma, everyone will jump on Puma and forget Adidas. 

And outlet retros is all part of Nikes plan.

A focus group a couple years ago, they explained to us that they were going to price out the reseller and mass produce because they would still sell at higher MSRP and sell out at Outlets/Community stores for a discount (like they do).

Nike wins. They're selling product at pure profit. They rather get RTV from HOH and the like at wholesale and sell at their stores with only cost as their overhead.

There's a reason you see a lot of Nike at Ross/Marshalls/Burlington...stores like Finishline are on the brink of losing Nike/JB accounts because they can't move product so their unloading it to the Ross' and Marshalls of the world.

I know fam but that doesn't make this "Outlet Retro" era any less depressing-it's sad that 9/10 GR retros are straight garbage. I can't recall an era where pretty much every retro+ cw was bad and uninspired.

I know fam but that doesn't make this "Outlet Retro" era any less depressing-it's sad that 9/10 GR retros are straight garbage. I can't recall an era where pretty much every retro+ cw was bad and uninspired.
I think they should release maybe 10 pair of Retros a year. Maybe 8 or 9 OG colorways true to form and then maybe either 1 or 2 retro+ cw's. They are just outputting too much garbage.

AL has a factory store smh instead of a Outlet. I want Chromes and Aquas for $135 [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom