The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine a worst place to be than a FCFS at a WSS, in Los Angeles.

Be safe out there.
DMPs out on Florence back in the day 
frown.gif

I thought Florencia was gonna mess with us but it was cool.

The Fig one though? Someone gets shot at, stabbed or beat up there.

all of this is implying Nike has no clue what they are doing genius.

How many times are you going to say sad?

You legit think Nike doesn't get it. Like its a mistake they are releasing crap and mass producing ones people don't really want.

All you guys don't get it. You guys are the ones that buy all the crap (maybe not you personally). Stop trying to understand why Nike doesn't make 1 million pairs. Its all on the master plan, right or wrong to you.

Uh just because I think something a company does is sad doesn't mean I they don't know what they're doing. For example, I think selling Epipens for an insane profit is sad but Mylan clearly knows that they're doing based on profits-same with Nike.

The reason I think this is sad, is not because these garbage cws are selling (there is a sucker born every day) but rather that there is a lack of good, retro+ GR cws that existed in years past.

Last edited:
Just took a upper cut to the jaw and paid $329 for my 10.5. Looking like opportunity will not present itself for me given my circumstances. Still going to give SNKRS a go and figured if I get the dunk then I could likely flip that pair for around $329 and get my money back.

I knw ppl entered alot but from what I was told still nothing like flu games in my area...people went straight f00l for those...what was the biggest hit so far yalls way? Those win over here

2011 all day.. But its funny nike puts some numbers inside the shoes and bang ! **** the banned 1 aka
(The real banned 1's ) and everyone
Nah there are some people out here (like myself) who never cared for the '11's. I respect them obviously but I would never want them (maybe for retail, but I wouldn't pay $275 for those.)

Nah there are some people out here (like myself) who never cared for the '11's. I respect them obviously but I would never want them (maybe for retail, but I wouldn't pay $275 for those.)

Same here bro.. I only have the space jam and thats cause i like the shoe and the way it looks but all never ever buy the 11's

Breds I'll stick to 7-8 (if I see steals I'll cop more)

Black Toes 10-15

And Royals [emoji]128520[/emoji] 25 pairs (I love Blue [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji])
Yeah man, I love the black / red 1's and I absolutely without a doubt respect them for what they are (I grew up watching MJ) but blue is my favorite color so I'm in for 30+ pairs of Royals 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom