The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
   im just doing mine thru the lace holes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'd be very careful if you're thinking about copping them early for $250-500, whether or not it's from Flatline, er Fineline lol

I've been doing some extensive research the last couple days on fakes of the '16 Bred 1s and there's at least three Chinese websites right now offering them from anywhere between $106-188 and their UA's are super close to pics of real pairs. They've also posted videos on youtube trying to promote their UA's as authentic and...

The fakes of these particular websites ALSO have the sky blue color on the bottom of the insoles. The color of the cardboard on the base of the sole (inside the shoe) also matches the pics posted earlier by bigskyedaddy, not to mention the stitching is virtually identical on the base of the shoe (inside).

I believe Air Thompson mentioned a couple days ago that one thing to look for is the trademark R on the tongue where it says "Nike Air." He mentioned that the "R's" on the real pairs are well-defined, not crooked, and stitched perfectly. The R's on the fakes do not have perfectly formed circles around it and the R looks sloppily stitched.

If it were me, I'd stay clear the F away from early pairs because one thing is for sure: you will NEVER know where the seller copped it from. He/She can't provide you with a legit receipt from a legitimate store either, so you might as well wait until after release day.

You may be copping an early pair for $450 from someone who bought them for $106 or $185 from a fake Chinese factory. Just sayin.

For whoever asked about LA, some WSS locations in LA are doing FCFS. Jus got back from 2 malls to grab 4 tickets. Wish me luck y'all! 1 FNL said they're all out of raffle tickets [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I also copped this tee.
View media item 2149897

Last edited:
i never understood the "retire" word when speaking of sneakers.

I will eventually stop wearing Jordan's, but thats not a retirement. I just chose to go with something else.

I'd be very careful if you're thinking about copping them early for $250-500, whether or not it's from Flatline, er Fineline lol

I've been doing some extensive research the last couple days on fakes of the '16 Bred 1s and there's at least three Chinese websites right now offering them from anywhere between $106-188 and their UA's are super close to pics of real pairs. They've also posted videos on youtube trying to promote their UA's as authentic and...

The fakes of these particular websites ALSO have the sky blue color on the bottom of the insoles. The color of the cardboard on the base of the sole (inside the shoe) also matches the pics posted earlier by bigskyedaddy, not to mention the stitching is virtually identical on the base of the shoe (inside).

I believe Air Thompson mentioned a couple days ago that one thing to look for is the trademark R on the tongue where it says "Nike Air." He mentioned that the "R's" on the real pairs are well-defined, not crooked, and stitched perfectly. The R's on the fakes do not have perfectly formed circles around it and the R looks sloppily stitched.

If it were me, I'd stay clear the F away from early pairs because one thing is for sure: you will NEVER know where the seller copped it from. He/She can't provide you with a legit receipt from a legitimate store either, so you might as well wait until after release day.

You may be copping an early pair for $450 from someone who bought them for $106 or $185 from a fake Chinese factory. Just sayin.
Let me take a picture of the tongues. BRB (Btw I know mine are 100% real from an authorized nike account)

For whoever asked about LA, some WSS locations in LA are doing FCFS. Jus got back from 2 malls to grab 4 tickets. Wish me luck y'all! 1 FNL said they're all out of raffle tickets [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Can't imagine a worst place to be than a FCFS at a WSS, in Los Angeles.

Be safe out there.

Updated as of 6:26am pacific 8/30/16

Raffle entries accepted until 8/31 11:59pm pacific time.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing! Will edit accordingly.

Good luck everyone! Patience is a virtue.

NorCal

Antioch / Summersville Towne Center

Berkeley / Telegraph Ave.

Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall

Concord / Sunvalley Mall - 43f923b26c

Fairfield / Solano Mall - d44ff8954c

Fresno / Fashion Fair

Hayward / Southland Mall - 100f2cd466

Modesto / Vintage Faire Mall - d3fc74778e

Newark / Newpark Mall - 10c115b08d

Oakland / Fruitvale - 31d23a7a2f

Richmond Hilltop Mall A- 65ec51beea

Richmond Hilltop Mall B - 7585c862a5

Sacramento / Arden Fair - c67d1d027a

Sacramento / Florin Mall

Sacramento / K Street

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan - b70215798a

San Francisco / Mission St - 5119b5db38

San Francisco / SF Flagship – 11ca620043

San Jose / Eastridge Mall - 244af43f19

San Leandro / Bay Fair Mall - f1642c0f34 (getting errors)

San Rafael / Northgate Mall

Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair - 97f2d3b3cd

Santa Rosa / Santa Rosa Mall - 868efec3c8

Stockton / Sherwood Mall - f04d4a83d9

Stockton / Sherwood Mall (Too) -

Stockton/ Weberstown Mall -

Tracy West Valley Mall - 5a403a99c8

SoCal
San Fernando Valley
Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza - 07b8ec1792

Northridge Fashion Center - e03b7922eb

Ventura / Pacific View Mall - 4f92777b1d

Los Angeles County

Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza - b50e08a275

Burbank Town Center - b0d6655112

Carson / South Bay Pavilion - 4b7b6c0157

Cerritos / Los Cerritos Mall - 3a29c039c9

Compton –

Culver City / Fox Hills - 7db78b9e84

Downey / Stonewood Mall - 4b2b935369

Glendale Galleria - 7a8bb578c5

Huntington Park -

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall - 76e53f58ca

Long Beach

Los Angeles / Washington blvd - ec6ef1cb15

Los Angeles / Hollywood Store

Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy

Los Angeles / West Side Pavilion - 3f03c9fe8e

Palmdale / Antelope Valley Mall

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - 25c23eb4d1

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center - 1ffaebed8e

West Covina / WSF West Covina – 47e2db26d3

Valencia / Valencia Town Center - 87816af363

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place - 7d5dc33376

Inland Empire

Montclair / Montclair Plaza - 5f9f0748ca

Moreno Valley / Moreno Valley Mall - 7ad496b323

Riverside / Galleria at Tyler – 6515068a50

San Bernardino / Highland Plaza - f6c2a842f8

San Bernardino / Inland Center - 2cc7875c9e

San Bernadino / Inland Center Drive - e91536fcef

Victorville / Victor Valley Mall

San Diego

Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza

Chula Vista Center - 6f2e1d41e9

El Cajon / WFS Parkway Plaza – 1d7147cefd

Escondido / North County Mall - 01747a3f22

National City / Plaza Bonita – 5bf1ce0dcb

San Diego / Horton Plaza - dc30910475

San Diego / Mission Valley – b1435bead0

TX

Friendswood / Baybrook Mall - 0bd5777010

Houston / The Galleria - 7446879732

Houston / Greenspoint - c4cf74b197

Houston / Memorial Mall - d2cd39d883

Houston / Sharpstown Center - 54ad895d05

Houston / West Oaks - b44f47a5fb

Humble / Deer Brooke

Sugarland First Colony - e61839898e

The Woodslands / Woodslands Mall - 

WA

Seattle / Northgate Mall - a1917e8f87

Tacoma / Tacoma Mall

Tukwila / Southcenter Mall - 7dc4e55f31

Anyone have nor cal shiekh codes?

why is the snkrs app doing a "draw" a bad thing?

how is it different from any other raffle or rsvp thing or whatever?

Should be safe if preorder person has them shipped direct to you with receipt, not repacking them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom