The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the 01 got up to 75,000+ pairs

weren't there a few number runs to add up
the batch numbers smaller and smaller

its been a while since i added them all up

U KNOW WHAT? I THINK U MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT...I CAN RECALL BACK ON NT IN THOSE DAYS, FOLKS WERE COMPAIRING THIER NUMBERS FROM DIFFERENT RUNS OF THAT SHOE. HOLLA...

CED B.
Yeah man it was basically a numbering of the pairs made in each factory or just some bs

laugh.gif
 I wouldn't know about sketchers. Never been on my feet. You wear sketchers bro??? 
nerd.gif
Freak no!
Joe, is that you?

Retros in 94 flopped because RETRO was not a fad then. Retro anything was not in style. Everyone wanted the newest latest and greatest tech and designs out. If your shoes were a year old model, not fresh. I was in high school, I lived it.

AGREED,FAM. I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU DURING THAT ERA... I CAN VIVIDLY REMEMBER THE FIRST RETROS OF THE 1's, 2's, and 3's(OF WHICH I BOUGHT THE BLK/CEMENT 3's) DURING MY SOPHOMORE YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL IN '94, AND NO ONE WANTED THESE THINGS... I REMEMBER GOING TO THE OUTLET OUT HERE IN CONROE AND SEEING THE 1's ON SALE AS LOW AS $29.99... THOSE WERE JUST THE WAY TIMES WERE BACK THEN. FUNNY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED...HOLLA.

CED B.

AGREED,FAM. I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU DURING THAT ERA... I CAN VIVIDLY REMEMBER THE FIRST RETROS OF THE 1's, 2's, and 3's(OF WHICH I BOUGHT THE BLK/CEMENT 3's) DURING MY SOPHOMORE YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL IN '94, AND NO ONE WANTED THESE THINGS... I REMEMBER GOING TO THE OUTLET OUT HERE IN CONROE AND SEEING THE 1's ON SALE AS LOW AS $29.99... THOSE WERE JUST THE WAY TIMES WERE BACK THEN. FUNNY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED...HOLLA.

CED B.
In '94 I was 10 years old so I didn't have the means to go to the mall and buy them myself but I always admired them. I did however have the black metallic 5's (OG) and Black infrared 6's (OG) along with many others. I do remember in '01 when the Black / Red and Royals released. IIRC they went on discount (or at least in my area they did)

FTL Employee [emoji]129299[/emoji]
Sir, all we have herrrr is uh size 13.5

Customer: fair an squar deal

Comes on NT

Anybody want to trade a 13.5 for a size 10
Anyone want to trade a size 18 for a 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom