The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think dmp better? I know if I strike out on these I gonna get some breds one way or another
nah, not better. just more sentimental value. I wear the hell outta my DMPs These 2016s NICE in hand. I'm impressed. 

Last edited:
This is the first release I'm actually down to camp out for, too bad everything store in SoCal is doin raffles

Final raffle total is six, I went to input at Jimmy Jazz today and one store called S&D Underground caught my eye. I went in to ask if they have these and the sales associate said yes and they're doing the raffle today so I gave my information, talked a little bit about the shoe and the sneaker hobby in general, thanked him and left. I did my best with these raffles; hope it all pays off.

2 Foot Lockers

1 Finish Line

1 Foot Action

1 Jimmy Jazz

1 S&D Underground

Sak, you a 12?

The most pairs in Norcal for footlocker is 70 pairs in one store. The rest of the footlockers will have less quantity. (bay area) Confirmed by a friend who will be guaranteeing my pair this weekend.  

WHOAAAAA FCFS at Nike ntny and RF [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] expecting a SBB repeat
WHAT HAPPENED.. I ONLY REMEMBER WHEN THEY GOT A RESTOCK AND THEY RAFFLED THEM OFF.. OR WAS THAT THE INITIAL DROP?

What store called you? I went to QCM yesterday and it was a mad house. They had 2 chick sitting at a table at the door of FTL with a line of 10 ppl at a time dude was directing his pops on what SZ to get smh. Ppl were walking pass and getting on the line then asking what it was for. Champs did a 1 day raffle and so did FNL so if u came tues you were SOL

House of hoops. I pulled up on Monday morning right before the rush

Out of curiosity, I'd like to know how many pairs will be available on SNKRS

my uncles daughters step grandson told me he heard 1 billion pairs.

thats just the snkrs app warehouse by itself

no telling how many they got in the nikestore.com warehouse

same 
nerd.gif
Same. Sac/Roseville area. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom