The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive owned the shadows/BT/BW from 2013. I didnt personally see anything wrong with the leather used. Was it SBB, no, but from what everyone is saying aside from the Toe and the side panels these arent SBBs either. Tumbled leather always looks and feels a little more premium. Everyone raves about the 01 leather and I dont think my 01 bread are leaps and bounds above what Jb has been giving us since the middle of 13. 

Edit - I should add I agree the new mold is better, clearly. Im just talking about color/leather

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Ooohhh, and i like it

Last edited:
Ive owned the shadows/BT/BW from 2013. I didnt personally see anything wrong with the leather used. Was it SBB, no, but from what everyone is saying aside from the Toe and the side panels these arent SBBs either. Tumbled leather always looks and feels a little more premium. Everyone raves about the 01 leather and I dont think my 01 bread are leaps and bounds above what Jb has been giving us since the middle of 13. 

Edit - I should add I agree the new mold is better, clearly. Im just talking about color/leather

I will say this, other than the OG's, this is the best black/red 1 to release. I wouldn't choose any other one.

I'm a pretty harsh critic of JB, and I have to say, they did a great job.

I'd buy 5 personal pairs of these if I could.

chairs prob are fresh out the box and still got tags on them too. is there an academy/*****/etc around? prob just bought them all and walked over.

Its crazy how before February there is probably going to be 4 online restocks and 4 Nike outlets will recieve FSRs of Bred 1s. But Nike initially sends them out in low numbers to make retailers feel special for paying for their "special accounts".

Its crazy how before February there is probably going to be 4 online restocks and 4 Nike outlets will recieve FSRs of Bred 1s. But Nike initially sends them out in low numbers to make retailers feel special for paying for their "special accounts".
all speculation though, how many times did the SBBs restock? im asking for real cuz i didnt pay attention but didnt notice much. def more pairs but allocation is different

Folks must be feelin the pressure now. A few pre orders that were sitting at 350-375 are now sold out....

Which makes no sense.

Release starts, in some places, later today.

Why not ride it out and take your chances locally or online?

Those eBay prices are only going to go down...then up weeks or months down the road.

A fool and his money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom