The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to be reading through all of these pages.I need some help on some info.What time are these releasing online on Eastbay,Finishline,Footlocker.

In line at the WSS on 7th and this old jeezer actin belligerent causing trouble with us in line... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Anyone know how many size 14s a Nike store will usually carry? Already dudes camping out at Nike Georgetown smh with like 15 empty chairs behind them

I entered a JJ raffle with a 2 hour window and still was told that it was gonna be a lot of upset ppl. The manager let it slip his son is an 8.5-9 and he still had to go to other stores for tix so I know those pairs been gone.

Last edited:
all speculation though, how many times did the SBBs restock? im asking for real cuz i didnt pay attention but didnt notice much. def more pairs but allocation is different
Not sure about the SBBs honestly, I didn't really follow them and haven't seen them in outlets. I did see online restocks of them tho

Anyone know how many size 14s a Nike store will usually carry? Already dudes camping out at Nike Georgetown smh with like 15 empty chairs behind them
Ghost chairs in full effect.  Man I'd love to see someone just snatch them all up and throw em out or something

Dudes camping 24hrs for these? Damn.
Thirst is real?  
nerd.gif

No wonder thread is quiet. Zyzz aint here?

He got banned from the thread apparently lol
That and according to his IG he dealing with some personal things as well...may not see him around for a minute

Folks must be feelin the pressure now. A few pre orders that were sitting at 350-375 are now sold out....

Which makes no sense.

Release starts, in some places, later today.

Why not ride it out and take your chances locally or online?

Those eBay prices are only going to go down...then up weeks or months down the road.

A fool and his money...
Can't tell em nothin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom