The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike call backs should be today lets see how this goes...hopefully those who aren't eating yet can eat today. 

If I remember correctly what lady told me, was that they would let it be known from they Twitter when they gonna start making calls or something like that.
Ah yes, that does sound familiar.  The one with the dreads, right?  

Which twitter account?  There are a few NBA accounts..

Appreciate the info.. repped

Ah yes, that does sound familiar.  The one with the dreads, right?  

Which twitter account?  There are a few NBA accounts..

Appreciate the info.. repped

Yeah the lady with the dreads and I guess they main Twitter account. And no problem, I have a feeling NBA store might be best chance to win a pair so far.

I can't believe people are praising the 2013s now. Back when they released, people trashed the stiff leather, the uncomfortable sock liner, and the dark shade of red compared to the 2001. To be honest, every retro of the bred 1 has had their flaw, whether it be minor or major

Yeah the lady with the dreads and I guess they main Twitter account. And no problem, I have a feeling NBA store might be best chance to win a pair so far.
I am hoping so too.  Surprised I didn't see a line at all for the raffle.  Not many knew about it or didn't care?  The fact I was the only one without anyone ahead of me just seemed too good to be true.  I wonder how big of a shipment they received...

I am hoping so too.  Surprised I didn't see a line at all for the raffle.  Not many knew about it or didn't care?  The fact I was the only one without anyone ahead of me just seemed too good to be true.  I wonder how big of a shipment they received...
why go all the way out to the city for one raffle when you  got like 5% chance of winning.  conceptss doing raffles from 12-6pm today  but for me seeing that time window its not worth it. but if you near by might as well take a chance.

work across the street from nba store so entered their raffle. figured it's as good of a shot one will have in a raffle considering the short time window and location.

all speculation though, how many times did the SBBs restock? im asking for real cuz i didnt pay attention but didnt notice much. def more pairs but allocation is different
sbb were more limited, imo and I only recall the Chi 1's only restocking 1x via Nike only.

but who knows

Last edited:
This thread got really active the past 2 days, all ntalkers who I never saw post here, started to post, reminds me of the yeezy thread.

why go all the way out to the city for one raffle when you  got like 5% chance of winning.  conceptss doing raffles from 12-6pm today  but for me seeing that time window its not worth it. but if you near by might as well take a chance.
Because I work in manhattan so going to NBA store wasn't an issue at all.  All raffles are a low chance % of winning my man.  Better to have 1% vs 0%, no?  If I don't hit, life goes on.  

Will footlocker, footaction or champs still make phone calls on a friday

I've gotten a call as late as 15 minutes after closing the Friday before release morning. Since then I never rule out a call back until well after closing time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom