The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
From hollis. We used to live on the ave after school and that's before fitted cloths were cool/ just starting to be worn

Lol after school everybody would be on the Ave. I don't see these young kids chill much no more but I do see a lot of cops now compared to when I went to school

I remember the 2013 release at my local Villa had mad empty chairs locked on to the front of the store. The rules clearly stated that wasn't allowed.....all those cats still got their tickets though, and guess who didn't. :smh:

Never been back to that shady Villa since.

If you would have kicked those chairs you would have ate.. hope you learned your lesson and never allowed yourself to stand behind an empty chair

never left a chair in line ever

also mature enough to walk around someone's chair to the front of the line if they're not there without having to revert to full on primate mode stealing chairs and laying hands on people for as bogus a reason as a chair 

there are no hands being thrown. just chairs.

empty chairs are a real douche move.

sit in the chair or dont put that **** there at all

there are no hands being thrown. just chairs.

empty chairs are a real douche move.

sit in the chair or dont put that **** there at all

Exactly. Don't chill in your car and watch the chair from across the street nah. Sit in your chair like the homie behind you waiting for the sneaker. Sit in your damn chair if you gonna put a chair up

Just won one of these sz 11s
My size 
sick.gif
  Must be nice bro 
nthat.gif

Few good points on the chairs.  If you gotta camp like everyone else, please just be there.  Ghost chairs do not claim a spot.  Being a dad too, I don't need to get into any 'scraps' with fellow thugs but you have to have some self respect for yourself.  Standing behind one means you are just gonna be a PUNK and a pushover.  

Congrats on hitting 2 for retail. Hope KOP FTL is still making their calls.
I feel that particular FTL store (KOP sneaker stores in general) is always plentiful. Philly area is a good geographic spot for retro quantity between KOP, Cherry Hill and then obviously all the Cit.

Agreed. Just seems like this release everything in center city is FCFS.
Same with Cherry Hill- that's why i stuck to KOP and popped over to Willow  Grove House of Hoops- never even realized that was there/they had a HOH.

Still no calls from Philly/South Jersey area. Hit up KOP, Willow Grove, Oxford Valley, Deptford, Freehold, Cherry Hill, East Brunswick and Quaker Bridge malls.
Any word from anyone else? I'm silent after Villa and FTL-KOP. Nothing from FTL-Willow or FNL-KOP...yet. Not complaining at 2 for 4, just curious if you hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom