The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes need to stop thinking dudes in fitted cloths are soft and that dad jeans and Nt denim makes u tough or real. Go to Jamaica Ave and test one of the Jamaican cats that live on the Ave in them tight *** pants and see what happens to u

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you right though. You live close to the Ave? I'm like a block away haha

Dudes need to stop thinking dudes in fitted cloths are soft and that dad jeans and Nt denim makes u tough or real. Go to Jamaica Ave and test one of the Jamaican cats that live on the Ave in them tight *** pants and see what happens to u

Yeah, even Mike Tyson sounded homo and he could knock your block off.

Hustle those chairs for 5 hundo, tell them mj sat in them
Now that's a pro move. Sit in it and when someone comes up let em know that they only have 18 pairs, but they're in luck and you're willing to sell your spot for 100 so they get their size

Never judge any one by appearance. Clothing does not determine ones mental state lol. Doctors be chopping heads up in they basement [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] or so I've seen on the news

i disagree with that. If person is there they can do whatever the hell they want

Nah sit in your chair. Not your car, not the Starbucks across the street, sit in your chair like the man behind you standing waiting for shoes. That ain't cool to do that.

Right? Head down to any hood corner of Market St., Tenderloin, and SOMA neighborhoods of SF or to East Oakland, North Berkley, and South Richmond and starting calling dudes in tight jeans soft for what they wear compare to what you do and see how it plays out 
laugh.gif

I don't even blame y'all for not moving the chairs you wanna know why... It's NIKE FAULT. A manger can easily come outside move the chairs to the side and tell the line to move up, but they don't do it because Nike loves this BS.

lol are you one these chair guys? cuz you internet top flite security guarding for them
laugh.gif

aint no chairs in that article bro try again
never left a chair in line ever

also mature enough to walk around someone's chair to the front of the line if they're not there without having to revert to full on primate mode stealing chairs and laying hands on people for as bogus a reason as a chair 

Last edited:
Man I'm still taking the chairs if they nice. I don't care what any of y'all say. The GT chairs woulda been gone.

Man forget it. It ain't about being tough or nothing like that it's just weird that y'all would respect an empty chair in front of you when you taking time out your day to wait for some sneakers and those dudes is going about they day while you in the hot sun suffering. That's BS and that's being soft.
its the principle if I get in a fight cause fools mad I did not respect their empty chair so be it. who the hell these dudes think they are ? 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you right though. You live close to the Ave? I'm like a block away haha

From hollis. We used to live on the ave after school and that's before fitted cloths were cool/ just starting to be worn

Laughed out loud :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom