The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Truth
frown.gif

25 FTL entries at 4 FTL's and not a single W
mean.gif
Don't worry bro, I have faith that you will secure your pair. It's only a matter of time.

I remember the 2013 release at my local Villa had mad empty chairs locked on to the front of the store. The rules clearly stated that wasn't allowed.....all those cats still got their tickets though, and guess who didn't. :smh:

Never been back to that shady Villa since.

word im just walking infront of your chairs. and if im in the top 10 of the line no your 14 homeboys cant skip me. but yall can get behind me.
backskip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. but really if i ever camped and saw ghost chairs i would throw them in my trunk. couldnuse them one day.

Til the next mf get killed that is 

View media item 2152484

TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

PEOPLE GET BEAT UP / KILLED FOR SNEAKERS and other stuff all the time. I can find an article like that related to an iPhone, an iPad, a laptop.

We talking about CHAIRS. If you respect an empty chair that's being a punk. Even if you get into a fight and the cops come and you tell them why you got into the fight your side still sounds better than homie that left an EMPTY chair.

Ya'll goating these young cats into moving these chairs are gonna get one of em hurt or kilt :rofl:

they aint gon do a damn thing empty chair people = soft as a pi
I get that you don't wanna wait behind an empty chair for hours but why go so far as to kick the chairs over, throw them in a dumpster, or steal them? That's grimy behavior IMHO, why not just walk in front of their chairs to the front of the line and if they ask when they come back just tell them "you weren't here". 

View media item 2097953

I never understood why y'all don't take them chairs... Most of the time they nice chairs.. Nobody is in em just load em in your car and drive home and go back if you gonna wait in line..

cuz NT filled with people who don't know how to use those hands if confronted.

Count me in that group. You just don't know who's chairs your moving. Too old and handsome to be fighting.

Dudes need to stop thinking dudes in fitted cloths are soft and that dad jeans and Nt denim makes u tough or real. Go to Jamaica Ave and test one of the Jamaican cats that live on the Ave in them tight *** pants and see what happens to u

Man forget it. It ain't about being tough or nothing like that it's just weird that y'all would respect an empty chair in front of you when you taking time out your day to wait for some sneakers and those dudes is going about they day while you in the hot sun suffering. That's BS and that's being soft.

TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

PEOPLE GET BEAT UP / KILLED FOR SNEAKERS and other stuff all the time. I can find an article like that related to an iPhone, an iPad, a laptop.

We talking about CHAIRS. If you respect an empty chair that's being a punk. Even if you get into a fight and the cops come and you tell them why you got into the fight your side still sounds better than homie that left an EMPTY chair.

Most of the time it's not the material. It's the money behind it is what gets wigs pushed back and the primary confrontation escalates. Don't think heads just pull up and out a ***** for kicks.. more like pride and egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom