The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiekh online raffles are rigged. Shiekh's IT team is one of the worst in the footwear industry so its relatively easy to beat their system
So did you beat their system?
I have a plug there so I don't need to sign up via raffle. But a few of their managers have acknowledged to me that for years their IT team has been scrambling to figure out ways to deter the "bots" that rig their system through thousands of automatically set up email accounts.

I have a plug there so I don't need to sign up via raffle. But a few of their managers have acknowledged to me that for years their IT team has been scrambling to figure out ways to deter the "bots" that rig their system through thousands of automatically set up email accounts.
Wow so they don't check for flooded accounts for the same person? Are you kidding me? 

BOOM! Shiekh DTLA came through. Wifey got picked. She gon get it tonight, even though I entered for her.
Dad is gonna be wearing them though...

Associate: How do they fit, sir?

You: Little snug, but I'll take them 
nthat.gif

And they "lose" winners all the time.

Casper..good luck, DTLA pre-sold to VIPs thru Legacy.

Hope the DM makes them honor a few wins but they're know to "lose" winners when you go pick them up.

Wow so they don't check for flooded accounts for the same person? Are you kidding me? 
Of course they do, but the trick is to purposely misspell the name by just one or two letter and there are thousands of combinations when you misspell your name by just 1-2 letters. Their system isn't designed to capture this. And when you have hundreds of emails created by one person using a "bot" to create numerous variations of the same name using misspelled/slightly added letters, it's a win-win.

Remember, employees at Shiekh don't require ID's at the time of purchase either to cross-reference the email account. They just want you to furnish proof of the email message. You show the employee the email at time of purchase and they really don't even inspect the ID because the store is so busy with customers, distractions, etc.

So if let's say your name is John Anderson, and you created hundreds of email accounts with different spelling variations of John Anderson and the account that won was spelled John Andreson, you will still be able to claim your pair.

Last edited:
Hey babyJs23
Thank you to all who wanted to reach out and help me get my pair. That will not be necessary. I wanted to hit on my retail or bust on my own for this release. All have been repped for the kind thought
wink.gif

900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Anyway, here is the list of links once more.
wink.gif

Best of luck to everyone tonight and tomorrow morning
You planning on even trying for the Draw on SNKRS tomorrow? I can't believe the shoegods would deny us 1 pear... JUST ONE PEAR, that's all I'm asking for 
mean.gif

thread is still going strong.. good luck to all the brethren tomorrow. hope we all get at least 1

I'm surprised I didn't win any at Shiekh

My girl one though

We have a total of 5 pairs

2x 9.5

1x 10

1x 6

1x 7.5

I went to Shoe Palace Melrose which is FCFS and people are out here yelling on the phone to their mama to rearrange the order of the chairs!! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom