The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struck out on 16 tickets.
I feel like scum but I resorted to an ATC service.

If that strikes out and I can't get a pair online then I guess it wasn't meant to be.

My wife thought it'd be funny to call me on a private number. :stoneface: I didn't find it very funny. :smh:

My wife thought it'd be funny to call me on a private number.
indifferent.gif
I didn't find it very funny.
mean.gif
lol

In the denial stage because I haven't seen anyone get a W from Valley Fair Shiekh in San Jose, but I know it's over :frown:. I got excited from an email and it was for student loans. Double slap in the face lol.

Bring it in, my brothers and sisters at the mercy of the SNKRS draw.

Haven't really been following the hype for these (though I obviously know how coveted these shoes are), I expected a call-back from at least one of my local spots. 

Miami peeps..... Any word on SoleFly? Stay woke. I feel as if they are going to announce FCFS tomorrow morning.

Was hoping to get lucky on the champs app but no Bueno, not tripping though got a couple pairs locked in. Was just being greedy :lol:

Any word on how NTLV is? About to be in vegas tomorrow morning ... never been there for a release ... does it get crazy there? what time should i line up out there?

BASED ON THIS THREAD,I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE CHAOS THAT WILL OCCUR WHEN THE ROYALS DROP NEXT YEAR,LOL...HOLLA

CED B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom