The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pairs flood next weeks how much u think $ will go down by?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these really worth double the price !? Sorry but the 1's is my least favorite of the Jordans cause they remind me on chucks flat and you can feel every rock and steps in them .....IMO

If you don't like them, why would they be worth double? They shouldn't be worth retail to you.

color is def NOT the same. '16 is pretty dull compared to my '13. '13 is so much more vibrant. i'm one of the very few who prefer the '13. not just bc of the color. the quality on the '16 is obviously way better. but to me the toebox leather is actually a little TOO soft imo. it was one of the few things i didn't like about the SBBs. ppl say the '13 bred leather is "crappy" and stiff. i'll agree that it's stif, but it will hold up better over time, which is mostly why i prefer them. i'll most likely put my worn-a-few-times '13s on ice for a while and break out a pair of these '16s tbh...

I feel the same way about the 2013's. Nobody was saying the royals were stiff when they wanted to pay $500 for them.

I asked because i don't hear people say check like i do. Thats an older person saying. Young dudes kill me whenever i don't say swoosh.

I remember I was corrected when I first came to NT

Why is the leather tough as nails on the side
Try the GS lol tough as airplane grade plastic 
laugh.gif

I carted 2 on footsites with old chrome extension but couldn't checkout then they disappeared out of cart. I also used bnb but got nothing. If you use BNB please pm me for tips. I never get anything with them. Luckily I got 1 on shoepalace after trying to check out for over a hour. Never thought it would be this tuff. If you werent in a big city it was a wrap

I asked because i don't hear people say check like i do. Thats an older person saying. Young dudes kill me whenever i don't say swoosh.

Speaking of young dudes........ We asked the majority of who was cutting up in line what they knew abiut Jordan. Most comments were "he the bald guy?", "jumpman", "72-10"

Smh :smh:

Where does Nike ship from is it still from Memphis? Haven't ordered off NDC/snkrs in a long time

And I'm still curious on the easy tells for fakes contemplating grabbing one of these off Craigslist for a second and I wanna know these easy tells so I don't get got.

I usually only buy proxies when I am trying for 5+ pairs. I only wanted 2-3 of these. The key to not getting 403s is not running more than 3 tasks on foot sites. I run 2 tasks to be safe..
I carted 2 on footsites with old chrome extension but couldn't checkout then they disappeared out of cart. I also used bnb but got nothing. If you use BNB please pm me for tips. I never get anything with them. Luckily I got 1 on shoepalace after trying to check out for over a hour. Never thought it would be this tuff. If you werent in a big city it was a wrap

Why big sizes or all? Or just sellerz will be stubborn?
#1 big sizes come in small size runs its simple supply and demand there's not enough "big size" shoes available for for all the bigfoot sneakerheads out there. 

#2. most of the pairs that were made were sold today, small amounts will squirt in through random restocks but catching those will be like trying to hold seawater in your hand, once again the supply won't meet the demand and thus the reseller feasts

Last edited:
Idek when I'll get to wear them though..so many DS in the closet but I only go for my mercurials, rache, or slides smh...is the pizza party still on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom