The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Nike ship from is it still from Memphis? Haven't ordered off NDC/snkrs in a long time

And I'm still curious on the easy tells for fakes contemplating grabbing one of these off Craigslist for a second and I wanna know these easy tells so I don't get got.

I'll say it again....These have the same strong glue smell as the chicagos. If your pairs smell like toxic glue you are good. Not every pair will be perfect.

Curious if anyone thinks timing of your entry for the Nike draw can affect your chances of being selected, Nike software has to consider time of entry in their selections, no? Otherwise it would be like first come first serve methodology

No offense my bro, but I've never ran into my pairs with that issue and I've owned a lot of remastered pairs.

If it's as prevalent as it seems - then the chances of me running into it would be high.

I'm pointing my personal experience and what I've gone off of since remastereds pairs have dropped.

All love in here, trying to help the next man out.

View media item 2154483

I'll say it again....These have the same strong glue smell as the chicagos. If your pairs smell like toxic glue you are good. Not every pair will be perfect.
Lord have mercy! I have 3 boxes open in my bedroom right now; the windows are open, a fan is on highest setting, and I'm still getting light headed 
sick.gif

What check issues?
nerd.gif
I'm out of town at the moment... Hard to catch up
laugh.gif
stitching inconsistencies, some people were saying pairs were fake but others posted pics of previous remasters and check stitching was found to be inconsistent on other releases as well 

[thread="639933"]Quote:[/thread]
Why big sizes or all? Or just sellerz will be stubborn?

#1 big sizes come in small size runs its simple supply and demand there's not enough "big size" shoes available for for all the bigfoot sneakerheads out there. 

#2. most of the pairs that were made were sold today, small amounts will squirt in through random restocks but catching those will be like trying to hold seawater in your hand, once again the supply won't meet the demand and thus the reseller feasts

I wear big sizes damn

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense my bro, but I've never ran into my pairs with that issue and I've owned a lot of remastered pairs.

If it's as prevalent as it seems - then the chances of me running into it would be high.

I'm pointing my personal experience and what I've gone off of since remastereds pairs have dropped.

All love in here, trying to help the next man out.

View media item 2154483

You da man BroNamath on the collection. You are rite first time I've seen this. Wasn't like this on any Nike Air og 1s. Just had to run it in. It's love day I'm showing love today B.. :rofl:

View media item 2154486

Curious if anyone thinks timing of your entry for the Nike draw can affect your chances of being selected, Nike software has to consider time of entry in their selections, no? Otherwise it would be like first come first serve methodology
This would be less likely with e-raffles. Actual raffles where the box is full and all the tickets get dumped. Being late puts you at the bottom. At least thats a former worker at a local FTL used to tell me.

Ate well today. Never had this type of luck ever! All 6 pairs copped and 3 unclaimed pairs as well. Was in such a hurry to hit up all the spots before the deadlines that I didn't bother to inspect the shoes. Came home to see one of my boxes looking like The Hulk stepped on them.

View media item 2154479
View media item 2154480

I guess this is the pair I'm going to break out first :lol:

Are these really worth double the price !? Sorry but the 1's is my least favorite of the Jordans cause they remind me on chucks flat and you can feel every rock and steps in them .....IMO

Sounds like you want to buy because of the hype

The nike check
Ate well today. Never had this type of luck ever! All 6 pairs copped and 3 unclaimed pairs as well. Was in such a hurry to hit up all the spots before the deadlines that I didn't bother to inspect the shoes. Came home to see one of my boxes looking like The Hulk stepped on them.

View media item 2154479
View media item 2154480

I guess this is the pair I'm going to break out first :lol:
Those came from the store like that? Damn I normally don't complain about stuff like that but I would. Doubt it would do anything but I still would :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom