The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be less likely with e-raffles. Actual raffles where the box is full and all the tickets get dumped. Being late puts you at the bottom. At least thats a former worker at a local FTL used to tell me.

Exactly, in fact I think with e raffles the physical advantage is reduced entirely, I think people would be surprised if Nike released the stats behind # of winners based on time of entry of the draw

stitching inconsistencies, some people were saying pairs were fake but others posted pics of previous remasters and check stitching was found to be inconsistent on other releases as well 

I see. I thought it was the inconsistent tumbling of the Swooshes. 3 of the 4 Swooshes in my pair were pretty much identical in tumbling; the fourth was hardly tumbled. Go figure. Although I preferred that. :lol:

Will check for the stitching issues, if any. They looked pretty much perfect initially

Last edited:
@LiLcHiCo4LiFe   BTW if those are size 9/9.5 and "dont want them because the box is messed up" i will gladly take it off your hands 
roll.gif

Bit the bullet on a pair for $280 shipped. They may drop to around $260, but I'm cool with the peace of mind.

@heatseeker23  Actually I take that back.... nothing over $200 LOL 
laugh.gif
Won't happen with sales tax the shoes almost cost $200 just to buy and the resale market on these is thriving right now, plus if you count shipping you're basically expecting someone to resell you an extremely hyped sold out sneaker at a loss

View media item 2154494

how do you not notice that

They didn't really show anyone the boxes. Store manager was bagging the pairs right out the shipment box and the other associate was charging everyone. I didn't even bother to check when I got into the car because I had other places to hit. I called the store after I got home and the manager said all she can do is refund me if I don't want them.

You probably straight on these then, only big difference for me would be the tongue on the remasters they changed the lining and shape and it is much better IMHO

edit: and of course the ever-present debate on color/tumbled leather but like I said you prolly chill on these 

also the 2001's are unbearable to wear compared to the 1's released in the past few years

and 2001's have a nubuck swoosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom