The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went to pick up my pair this morning the FTL worker thought cuz I was young I didn't know the story behind these
you shouldve just said "who cares about the story, im here to just flip these *******" throw the money on the counter and walk out 

This is facts. Flight club comes in handy when I NEED a shoe I missed out on. I'm willing to pay extra to know the shoe is 100% authentic and everything will be handled in a professional and timely manner.

I really only use it as a last resort. I bought home cp3 13's from FC.
Problem is that they let fakes get into their stock.

Flight Club with fakes? Never heard that before.

Tell me it smell better than clean puzzay
lol I don't know what you guys are talking about it smells like the paint they use to mark white lines on a soccer field mixed with the glue from model airplane kits 
laugh.gif

When I went to pick up my pair this morning the FTL worker thought cuz I was young I didn't know the story behind these

I hate 94.1% of all sneaker store employees. Some of the least knowledgable people out there. I don't care, but i hate when they think they know.

FC site has been buggy as of late, but bringing mine in there tomorrow to see what they're talking about

i never understood the concept of taking your shoes to a consignment shop for them to sell for you.. like cut out the middle man and sell them yourself? all you need to do is take detailed tagged pics.

My pair is legit, guys. I highly, highly doubt Footaction employees are swapping out inventory with fakes.

Once you mix the peroxide (I would recommend 50 volume at least) with the oxy clean (the grainy kind not the liquid) it will get pretty hot so be careful getting it on your skin.
Damn I better try this **** on my gym shoes or somethin first :lol: not sure if burning my own skin is worth some slightly cleaner shoes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom