Status
Not open for further replies.

just here for the restocks 
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
basically

Dudes in here think they fashionistas behind screen name and avi's

Take that to the Yeezy thread.

Same dudes who ask for hand outs and offer no actual info for a release.

Edit unless the pic isn't serious [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Inb4 "I didn't know what to do with my hands" jokes lol I had to...

Much respect. Pictures always welcomed and congrats on the pickup!

Since I will never own or pay for frags black toes will b perfect

Space Jams are gonna b crazier than this release

Space Jams are going to be much more available. Youll see 72-10 numbers, and multiple restocks. You'll see people on these board double and tripling up. This release is the annual Nike ups the hype for kicks which carries throigh the balance of the year

I wasn't taking my chances online...camped out at Lenox from 4AM-10AM...it was pretty organized for the most part..I was like 60 in line...and got my pair...I can't even remember the last time I've camped out before this...

$280-$350 good for these in a 9.5? Asking for a friend since I really don't know how much resell is. LOL.

I said probably anything under $375 is decent.

Last edited:
Sz 9, I was there around 11:30, bummed about yesterday, and decided to go there for Pokemon go. I took a detour and went to Nike first, asked, and they said they had leftovers from unclaimed. I grabbed last 9, had 11 and up.

no kidding? What size? Just right now?

Last edited:
Didn't want to post this but looking for further help into some shady business Champs Sacramento did. This may be long but heres the story..

Friday I received the email from champs stating I had won the raffle! From there I was pretty happy I won. Pick up times were from 11am PST - 7pm PST. MY wife and I was there about 11:30AM PST to pick up the shoes. Give the employee my ID to check my name off the list and pick up the shoes. She comes back with "Your name is not on the list". Im totally confused and pretty mad after they checked multiple times. They put me aside to have the manager talk to me. Next person in line "Your not on the list either". SHOCKING!! after waiting about 30 minutes for the manager there was a total of 4-5 people with the same exact situation as me. HMMMMMmmmm..So the manager calls his boss and they said there was a mix up with the shipment and the shoes were at a different location, And he couldn't sell us the shoes we won. He said WE ALL would have to wait till the other store ships the shoes to them and they would give us a call guaranteeing us that we would get the shoes for everyone. 

I really didn't buy the story but what else could I do right? After he said we were guaranteed we would get the shoes next week everyone was pretty chill about it. They made a list of everyones name and phone number and we all left from there..

Saw a post about this same exact situation on my local FB group and I decided to chime in. Well TODAY I received a message from a well known person saying that champs has extra pairs in the back and I should call them. I TRIED to call waiting on the phone for 10 minutes each time while it just rings.

I do believe they backdoored my pair and everybody ain't getting nothing but an apology. Still trying to talk to champs on twitters DM to work everything out ATM.

Ill let everyone know the updates.

BACKDOOR IS OPEN AT CHAMPS ARDEN MALL SACRAMENTO!!!

Call Champs corporate number now (doubt they are open) and first thing Tuesday. Don't mess around with the local store. Tell them what happened and also show them the number that called you. I'm assuming you can show them the Champs store number called your mobile phone. Good luck, you may not get the shoes, but they may get you a coupon or something I return. If true, gotta blow the whistle on the local store.

Didn't want to post this but looking for further help into some shady business Champs Sacramento did. This may be long but heres the story..

Friday I received the email from champs stating I had won the raffle! From there I was pretty happy I won. Pick up times were from 11am PST - 7pm PST. MY wife and I was there about 11:30AM PST to pick up the shoes. Give the employee my ID to check my name off the list and pick up the shoes. She comes back with "Your name is not on the list". Im totally confused and pretty mad after they checked multiple times. They put me aside to have the manager talk to me. Next person in line "Your not on the list either". SHOCKING!! after waiting about 30 minutes for the manager there was a total of 4-5 people with the same exact situation as me. HMMMMMmmmm..So the manager calls his boss and they said there was a mix up with the shipment and the shoes were at a different location, And he couldn't sell us the shoes we won. He said WE ALL would have to wait till the other store ships the shoes to them and they would give us a call guaranteeing us that we would get the shoes for everyone. 

I really didn't buy the story but what else could I do right? After he said we were guaranteed we would get the shoes next week everyone was pretty chill about it. They made a list of everyones name and phone number and we all left from there..

Saw a post about this same exact situation on my local FB group and I decided to chime in. Well TODAY I received a message from a well known person saying that champs has extra pairs in the back and I should call them. I TRIED to call waiting on the phone for 10 minutes each time while it just rings.

I do believe they backdoored my pair and everybody ain't getting nothing but an apology. Still trying to talk to champs on twitters DM to work everything out ATM.

Ill let everyone know the updates.

BACKDOOR IS OPEN AT CHAMPS ARDEN MALL SACRAMENTO!!!

Honestly your going about this the wrong way. DM on Twitter IMO doesn't really work. What level of authority does that person have? If I were you I'd wait till Tuesday and call the corporate office. Mistakes happen. Like you said what can you do about it now.

Sz 9, I was there around 11:30, bummed about yesterday, and decided to go there for Pokemon go. I took a detour and went to Nike first, asked, and they said they had leftovers from unclaimed. I grabbed last 9, had 11 and up.
Damn! My size too lol. Crazy how they still had leftovers until today. Thought it wouldve all been eaten up yesterday. Congrats man

Dont hold your breath on a restock. They only put out enough og 1s since 2013 to run through them each release and this year i havent seen or heard of many canceled order fails on release day so where you think these pairs are gonna come from?

GOD, my father [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Ended up with an extra 10. Think it will be reasonable to get Chicago 1s straight trade

[emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

Offered 275 on goat. Hopefully someone accepts it.

That's a serious serious lowball fam :smh: :smh: :smh:

I offered $230 =)

GOD, my father [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
[emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

That's a serious serious lowball fam :smh: :smh: :smh:

I offered $230 =)

Well damn lol

@OGMCMXCII I offered 265 for a size 9.... feeling desperate now dude 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
2016s are clearly a higher quality retro. Its like when people wanted to big up the 2011 bordeaux when the 2015 was much higher quality.
See, i feel like some ppl are making it seem like even though the 2016s ARE a much better quality....now the 2013 is trash. I find them very comfortable but the 2015 chi 1 is on another level

Call Champs corporate number now (doubt they are open) and first thing Tuesday. Don't mess around with the local store. Tell them what happened and also show them the number that called you. I'm assuming you can show them the Champs store number called your mobile phone. Good luck, you may not get the shoes, but they may get you a coupon or something I return. If true, gotta blow the whistle on the local store.
would anyone know the corporate number?? all I am seeing is the customer service line on the website. 

$280-$350 good for these in a 9.5? Asking for a friend since I really don't know how much resell is. LOL.

I said probably anything under $375 is decent.
I paid 350 plus tax for mine, I have a feeling these are not going to restock this year! It was a must have for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom