The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A restock is always possible. Maybe close to the holidays not that I'll have any luck. They would be gone in seconds anyway.

Anyone Bred 1s from NDC are still preparing to ship and hasn't received a shipping email? My pair estimated arrival date is 09/09/16. Im from the Bay if that helps.

Didn't want to post this but looking for further help into some shady business Champs Sacramento did. This may be long but heres the story..

Friday I received the email from champs stating I had won the raffle! From there I was pretty happy I won. Pick up times were from 11am PST - 7pm PST. MY wife and I was there about 11:30AM PST to pick up the shoes. Give the employee my ID to check my name off the list and pick up the shoes. She comes back with "Your name is not on the list". Im totally confused and pretty mad after they checked multiple times. They put me aside to have the manager talk to me. Next person in line "Your not on the list either". SHOCKING!! after waiting about 30 minutes for the manager there was a total of 4-5 people with the same exact situation as me. HMMMMMmmmm..So the manager calls his boss and they said there was a mix up with the shipment and the shoes were at a different location, And he couldn't sell us the shoes we won. He said WE ALL would have to wait till the other store ships the shoes to them and they would give us a call guaranteeing us that we would get the shoes for everyone. 

I really didn't buy the story but what else could I do right? After he said we were guaranteed we would get the shoes next week everyone was pretty chill about it. They made a list of everyones name and phone number and we all left from there..

Saw a post about this same exact situation on my local FB group and I decided to chime in. Well TODAY I received a message from a well known person saying that champs has extra pairs in the back and I should call them. I TRIED to call waiting on the phone for 10 minutes each time while it just rings.

I do believe they backdoored my pair and everybody ain't getting nothing but an apology. Still trying to talk to champs on twitters DM to work everything out ATM.

Ill let everyone know the updates.

BACKDOOR IS OPEN AT CHAMPS ARDEN MALL SACRAMENTO!!!
Best thing to do is start calling out the main champs account on twitter. Usually you get responses fast as companies look to clean up their image. Not sure if it'll help get a pair but worth a shot.

Its all about capitalism, but i just cannot get myself to charge someone the kind of prices that i've seen some of these shoes posted for. I hope that energy comes back to reward me somehow in the future when i strike out on a pair of sneakers that i really want. lol

Call Champs corporate number now (doubt they are open) and first thing Tuesday. Don't mess around with the local store. Tell them what happened and also show them the number that called you. I'm assuming you can show them the Champs store number called your mobile phone. Good luck, you may not get the shoes, but they may get you a coupon or something I return. If true, gotta blow the whistle on the local store.
I live in sac too, and I think they did you dirty! **** that call corporate don't let that **** slide, cause they don't plan on calling you back! I ended up paying 350 plus tax for mine @ kicx unlimited on J street they about 30 pairs,That's the whole reason they started doing online raffles in Arden mall because of all the ghetto scandalous employees!!

I See So Many People Going And Picking Up Leftovers. Does Anybody Else Feel Weird Asking To Buy Up Whatever Is Left At A Store?

I Hate When A Store Might Assume I'm A Reseller. Even When I Ask For My Size, I Feel Like People Assume I'm A Reseller Because I Might Not Look Like a Typical "Sneakerhead" Because I'm Wearing A Suit.

(Wanted To Type Like This To See What It Was Like To Be So Much Sole - This Was Not Easy)

why you say that?
Long story short, heard that they had some pairs left. Went in asked the girl replied "NO", asked another employee and he blessed me with a pair. As I was paying that same girl walked behind the register and said "See we didn't have them before but now we do" then that same girl sold 3 pairs to 1 of her ppl. 
mean.gif

I See So Many People Going And Picking Up Leftovers. Does Anybody Else Feel Weird Asking To Buy Up Whatever Is Left At A Store?

I Hate When A Store Might Assume I'm A Reseller. Even When I Ask For My Size, I Feel Like People Assume I'm A Reseller Because I Might Not Look Like a Typical "Sneakerhead" Because I'm Wearing A Suit.

(Wanted To Type Like This To See What It Was Like To Be So Much Sole - This Was Not Easy)
Lol @ the last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom