The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short, heard that they had some pairs left. Went in asked the girl replied "NO", asked another employee and he blessed me with a pair. As I was paying that same girl walked behind the register and said "See we didn't have them before but now we do" then that same girl sold 3 pairs to 1 of her ppl. :smh:
sucks but at least you got a pair so it worked out for you

Lol @ the last part.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji]

I See So Many People Going And Picking Up Leftovers. Does Anybody Else Feel Weird Asking To Buy Up Whatever Is Left At A Store?

I Hate When A Store Might Assume I'm A Reseller. Even When I Ask For My Size, I Feel Like People Assume I'm A Reseller Because I Might Not Look Like a Typical "Sneakerhead" Because I'm Wearing A Suit.

(Wanted To Type Like This To See What It Was Like To Be So Much Sole - This Was Not Easy)
you like to capitalize 

Oh I Know, That's Why I Laughed At It Because It's True.

He Has To Have A Setting On His Computer Or Phone, Because Typing Like This Is Torture (It's A Pain To Read Too)

Not to mention it has to be a bad habit. Can't imagine its easy for him to NOT do it.

And ced b
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
and jo
I thought Ced B just capitalized every letter?

Said F it and grabbed a pair from goat......Probably could have found a cheaper pair on ebay or something but for a few extra dollars they guarantee authenticity. 
You should've tried your local mom and pops shops first, that way you can see them in hand and don't have to wait!

would anyone know the corporate number?? all I am seeing is the customer service line on the website. 

Call that and you'll most likely need to get past the customer service rep. Tell them you want a manager, and corporate contact to report the local store.

Backdoor after backdoor action baby

Santa Monica has so many wack employees. I've been lied to like 4 times by them. Only time they actually were honest over the phone was when they said they had kobe masterpieces left.

I live in sac too, and I think they did you dirty! **** that call corporate don't let that **** slide, cause they don't plan on calling you back! I ended up paying 350 plus tax for mine @ kicx unlimited on J street they about 30 pairs,That's the whole reason they started doing online raffles in Arden mall because of all the ghetto scandalous employees!!

Would totally drop a dime on this local store, get them all fired. They can hook their homies up at MickeyDees.....discount 20 piece nuggets all around.

Would totally drop a dime on this local store, get them all fired. They can hook their homies up at MickeyDees.....discount 20 piece nuggets all around.
People need to start video recording this stuff .. blast it on Twitter and all social media so they force corporate office to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom