The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150
smile.gif
when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Crazy! Congrats and props to you for giving that man some respect, you never know these days with the sneaker game. 

I caught 2 Ls from FTL yesterday, 2 Ls ftom SNKRS, an L at Nike store, another at Shoe palace and another L at Sheikhs.... you have some good luck mang? Go play the lottery

Last edited:
Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150 :smile: when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 2155627

Congrats, the gif got me laughing

giphy.gif

Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150 :smile: when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 2155627

That's dope

11.5 coming in might take pics for lc. Lets see
Maybe on feet

basically, but it be like that with some people. 150 ain't much for everyone.
No I paid the 167 and change for pair.

I tipped him $150 (because he could have looked me dead in my eye and say sorry bro sold out but instead honesty was the biggest role he played at the end of day) so wanted to bless him in a big way for being SELFLESS.
True true, definitely a nice story to hear.

Last edited:
You know any better reps and how to tell them apart?

Also, here is Ludacris with the review. Seems like they came from a rep site...if true, then forget my post and burn your resell pairs. Reps have officially beaten the system. 

Saw this video and was confused, both look different from a lot of "fake" and legit pairs ive seen in various pics maybe the lighting? Or are these both fake as well?

Last edited:
After that story, There's a guy in this thread crying that he won't get the extra $150 resell. That buys a lot of New York pizza. At least a days worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Im pretty sure I took an L but I need to confirm I took an L

I was charged 172 for the 1s but didnt receive an email from the snkrs app saying I got em. 

And theres no order in my history 

I took the L right?

Thanks for providing the info but I'm not sure that the black stitching has to exactly have to meet at the swoosh. I have no idea if sizing has to do with it? I know Villa photos you provided show it meeting but NDC pictures show it not meeting at exactly at the swoosh.

Yeah you are correct: there are a number of authentic pairs that have the corner stitching not touching the swoosh. I purchased my pair from foot action and it does not touch the swoosh.

FYI for those interested: my dates are 4/13/16-6/10/13

I was charged 172 for the 1s but didnt receive an email from the snkrs app saying I got em. 

I took the L right?
calll nike like y yall charge me and demand they send you some breds. basically try to bs your way into some ones if you have a charge on your account its worth a shot.

I took the L right?

not looking good, unfortunately

No I paid the 167 and change for pair.

I tipped him $150 (because he could have looked me dead in my eye and say sorry bro sold out but instead honesty was the biggest role he played at the end of day) so wanted to bless him in a big way for being SELFLESS.
L Loyalty
D Duty
R Resepect
S selfless Service
H Honor
P Personal courage

Lol just reminds me of my Army days

Last edited:
11.5 coming in might take pics for lc. Lets see

Maybe on feet

You found a pair or it's a potential? 

Already bought on ebay, i was getting anxious, ocd in me makes me jump on some shoes if $ is right

Bought em $279 plus shipment
I could have waited for all pairs to hit ebay but the way im seeing 11.5 ds go for im thinking prices gonna be stubborn

Oh well this is my birthday month. Hope im happy

I got some link for u. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom