The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already bought on ebay, i was getting anxious, ocd in me makes me jump on some shoes if $ is right

Bought em $279 plus shipment
I could have waited for all pairs to hit ebay but the way im seeing 11.5 ds go for im thinking prices gonna be stubborn

Oh well this is my birthday month. Hope im happy

I got some link for u. Hope it helps.
Congrats and yea that's a good price

basically, but it be like that with some people. 150 ain't much for everyone.

Blessed to be a Blessing to someone else.

Overtime hours for me this past month was [emoji]128200[/emoji]
So that's not an issue for me to do that from the heart.

You don't see it deeply or understand from my point of view because it's something from one young black man to another young black man

Saw this video and was confused, both look different from a lot of "fake" and legit pairs ive seen in various pics maybe the lighting? Or are these both fake as well?

That video pairs are dead easy. Too much tumbling on the left pair, NA tag is wrong and shiny tongue on both. 

With all the resale pairs being bought. Hope people are doing their research on these. Lacebags and other easy give aways have long been fixed.

Last edited:
I appreciate the hell out of these. I think Nike did a fine fine job.

I appreciate them because I got 'em but that's about it.

I was however expecting the black part of the shoe to be more on par with the texture and softness of previous OG 1 Remaster releases.

L Loyalty
D Duty
R Resepect
S selfless Service
H Honor
P Personal courage

Lol just reminds me of my Army days

+1

Respect for your dedication and service [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

As a next up recruit for The Navy in a couple months I can take, receive and implement that phrasing for when times get tough [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Blessed to be a Blessing to someone else.

Overtime hours for me this past month was [emoji]128200[/emoji]
So that's not an issue for me to do that from the heart.

You don't see it deeply or understand from my point of view because it's something from one young black man to another young black man
Good for you my mayne. But, chill with the tip. A bottle service waitress could do so much for that kind of tip.
laugh.gif
 I am sure the dude would have more than appreciated $50. But I am not going to hold your generosity against you.

Last edited:
"yo you got me a banned 1?"

"Ya but its retail + $150"

"Iight how can i spin this...."

"got it"

:rofl:

So Im pretty sure I took an L but I need to confirm I took an L

I was charged 172 for the 1s but didnt receive an email from the snkrs app saying I got em. 
And theres no order in my history 

I took the L right?

That's not true SNKRS were sending them cement 4's without any info untill some people ups my choice and Fedex updates got conformations.

Call Nike and give them ur account name

+1

Respect for your dedication and service [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

As a next up recruit for The Navy in a couple months I can take, receive and implement that phrasing for when times get tough [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
good luck bro! take it easy and stay safe

Yeah you are correct: there are a number of authentic pairs that have the corner stitching not touching the swoosh. I purchased my pair from foot action and it does not touch the swoosh.

FYI for those interested: my dates are 4/13/16-6/10/13
Same production date on my pair as well! 4/13/16-6/10/13

Watched the video and these are some differences I noticed.

Box tag, font for numbers under barcode are slightly bolder on legit tag, more apparent on the 4s.

Font on inside differs a bit from legit, more apparent on the 8s and 4s. Also symbol on top of the shoetree inserts are different.

Nike Air tag on legit pair has finer embroidery by the looks of it, on fake the horizontal strands are quite visible.

Fake overall looks pretty terrible and by the looks, they probably just trimmed the peak at the heel.

Next few things are a possibility on legit pairs due to the mass production of goods.

Stitching from panelling above the Check does not align with the eyelet, its slightly above.

Jordan wings logo is further back than on legit.

Saw this video and was confused, both look different from a lot of "fake" and legit pairs ive seen in various pics maybe the lighting? Or are these both fake as well?

I think a lot of these sweat shops get their materials from the same place Nike does, I mean it is in China! Might even have the same workers they just don't have quality control and approval from Nike IMO.

"yo you got me a banned 1?"

"Ya but its retail + $150"

"Iight how can i spin this...."

"got it"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on. Have some faith. You get your tracking from Sweden yet?
I think a lot of these sweat shops get their materials from the same place Nike does, I mean it is in China! Might even have the same workers they just don't have quality control and approval from Nike IMO.

Last edited:
Wow you lucky SOB!

Prefer Sole Blessed [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Crazy! Congrats and props to you for giving that man some respect, you never know these days with the sneaker game. 

Times is rough so making someone's else day brighter is worth it [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
I caught 2 Ls from FTL yesterday, an L at Nike store, another at Shoe palace and another L at Sheikhs.... you have some good luck mang? Go play the lottery

Didn't get 5 callbacks, didn't hit on 3 SNKRS raffles, Online a mess, my local Footlocker (3 mins from my house) BD their stock to 23 penny I waited 5 hours at (left 3 men's sizes and hella GS pairs. The 3 guys in front claimed those sizes and boom sold out :rolleyes :smh:) 10 hours wide awake driving around everywhere. Had a thread of hope [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Watched the video and these are some differences I noticed.

Box tag, font for numbers under barcode are slightly bolder on legit tag, more apparent on the 4s.
Nice! Thanks a lot fam. This is going to help a lot of people. Also, on the box tag the MSRP panel is glued to the box whereas on retail pairs its free standing.
I appreciate them because I got 'em but that's about it.

I was however expecting the black part of the shoe to be more on par with the texture and softness of previous OG 1 Remaster releases.

Last edited:

Nice! Thanks a lot fam. This is going to help a lot of people. Also, on the box tag the MSRP panel is glues to the box whereas on retail pairs its free standing.
Just need to find out the simplest tell, for now I think the easiest is the inside font of the fakes is different and bolder, and of course the hourglass shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom