The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not home this weekend, so not been able to keep up with the past few pages. Noticed some folks on instagram talking about the 1s, as if more drops would come a few weeks from now, stating this is what JB has done before. Fantasy? Or reality? Figured it was one shot and done.

our babies are one day apart 
laugh.gif

Used next day air option for shipping on the SNKRS draw and still don't have shipping confirmation. Still in preparing to ship status. Hopefully this isn't a Masters 12 situation again 
mean.gif

Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150
smile.gif
when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Dope story. I'm sure you've created a dope memory for the employee as well. 

Used next day air option for shipping on the SNKRS draw and still don't have shipping confirmation. Still in preparing to ship status. Hopefully this isn't a Masters 12 situation again :smh:

Do you know its Labor day weekend? Relax, you'll get your shoes!

I'm still looking for a pair, though.

Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150
smile.gif
when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
and on that day a plug was born.. haha.. seriously tho dope pick up story man.

Last edited:
Used next day air option for shipping on the SNKRS draw and still don't have shipping confirmation. Still in preparing to ship status. Hopefully this isn't a Masters 12 situation again :smh:
I use next day shipping a lot and it won't ship until Tuesday! Right before they get on a plane don't worry!

I'm debating whether I should triple up or pick up a pair of white lance mountains to finish my second set.... These are too clean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom