The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150 :smile: when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 2155627

Despite All Your Hate, Glad To See You Locked Your Pair Down Finally :nthat:

Now Do Yourself A Favor And Tidy Up That Room Fam :x

The photo is from a Chinese website/factory that makes UA pairs. The Bred 1s on their site are almost exactly identical to the retail pair and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the two. Even the insoles are an exact match.

I would never buy a shoe from any place other than authorized retailers. Too risky now, no Mom and Pop store that don't have their own Nike account either.

got 1 of 3 shipping confirmations.

1 from footlocker shipped (says still be processed via ups)

1 from footlocker getting ready to ship now (was waiting approval)

1 from eastbay getting read to ship now (was waiting for approval)

the waiting game for these 3 size 9.5s 

That's happened to me, no way around it but to use another card at that moment it's flagged.

Damn, that's all it takes? Noted for next time if there is a next time. Seeing all these shipping confirmations for SP after I was on time for the restock has me extra salty lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom