The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the dudes copping 3/4 pairs for the head, I'm very curious to learn how you plan to wear them all... 

My 2013s have been worn at least 60 times and look damn good. I can easily get another ten years out of them, easily. 

So, I'm just wondering how you dudes plan to wear all these kicks? 

Plan to **** one pair out over the next year, stock one pair, and since it was about almost s decade between the '01s and the BReds in the DMP pack....I suspect it will be a long hot second before we see them again so I have a non-beat pair to wear from time to time.

i think people are more upset that resellers make a limited shoe even more limited by buying up the majority of stock

like when the elmo and black friday tv crowd, fams in van, and shoe buyers turned resellers come out in full force it makes it insanely hard for people to get atleast one pair

Exactly. I hate paying more for a shoe I could've got for 160. and I wouldn't even mind paying 100 bucks more, but when resellers sell for more then double the price that's too much. And yes the backdooring and resellers getting early is annoying. These were probably more produced then Chicagos and SBB but yet they harder to get cus every reseller and his mom come out to buy them.

So a question for y'all. Do you feel the same about celebrities or athletes (who either don't have a Nike hookup or work for another brand) that come to the stores and cop more than a few multiple pairs/sizes before or after release?

When I was living in Phoenix, I consistently had to worry about Scottsdale HoH back dooring the only couple size 14's they'd get in to Suns and Cardinals players. And it was confirmed to me by a friend who had worked there previously.
mean.gif

Not only that but as I stated a few pages back, YG and his crew parked the Maybach and walked past everyone camping out in front of SP Melrose.

Adidas endorser A$AP Rocky came with his whole fam to that same store yesterday.

So a question for y'all. Do you feel the same about celebrities or athletes (who either don't have a Nike hookup or work for another brand) that come to the stores and cop more than a few multiple pairs/sizes before or after release?

When I was living in Phoenix, I consistently had to worry about Scottsdale HoH back dooring the only couple size 14's they'd get in to Suns and Cardinals players. And it was confirmed to me by a friend who had worked there previously. :smh:

Not only that but as I stated a few pages back, YG and his crew parked the Maybach and walked past everyone camping out in front of SP Melrose.

Adidas endorser A$AP Rocky came with his whole fam to that same store yesterday.

Yea that would bug a little just cus they could afford to pay resell. But I still think resellers are worse cus athletes and celebs most likely are just wearing them not reselling it to the people for profit.

When I was living in Phoenix, I consistently had to worry about Scottsdale HoH back dooring the only couple size 14's they'd get in to Suns and Cardinals players. And it was confirmed to me by a friend who had worked there previously.
mean.gif

naw atleast they going to wear them and they most likely paid resale prices. 

When I was living in Phoenix, I consistently had to worry about Scottsdale HoH back dooring the only couple size 14's they'd get in to Suns and Cardinals players. And it was confirmed to me by a friend who had worked there previously. :smh:

A few years ago, the manager of a shoe palace told me that he personally delivered all the retros to 49ers players...... Never set foot in there again. I've heard things are different there now but still skeptical

i think people are more upset that resellers make a limited shoe even more limited by buying up the majority of stock

like when the elmo and black friday tv crowd, fams in van, and shoe buyers turned resellers come out in full force it makes it insanely hard for people to get atleast one pair

Cough cough

naw atleast they going to wear them and they most likely paid resale prices. 

You would think that but you know how some of those celeb types are. Wear something once or twice and forget about it. For whatever reason. And you know that doubled up[emoji]128514[/emoji]

the only way i feel bad for anyone who missed out is if there were no stores around you doing fcfs because all you had was the faith in a raffle ticket or online chances, now if there where stores around you doing fcfs and you didnt get up and go out and camp early enough to secure a good spot in line you didnt want these that bad, everyone knew the hype around these if you wanted them you would have got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom