The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too many post without on feet pics but oh well

To me I'm not hyper critical or hyper observant, those fakes have gotten way too good, I'm not good at picking at the smallest details and figuring if they are fake or not

I'm team retail or bust but if I ever cave and pay retail it has to be off flight club cause I ain't trusting no 1
Bruh it's just Monday, you want to wait for dudes to actually wear their pairs? Or should we take on foot pics JUST FOR YOU? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not just for me, for the culture lol, I always try my pairs on as I get em no need to keep em DS for months/years I wear all my shoes

Idk but I wanna see how dudes rock em

I probably won't wear mine right if they ever come 
tired.gif

see what happens next week when they get in online orders 

PRICE DROPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

I'm thinking $275....but that's a ballpark #....factors like size changes things..... Maybe little lower??? I think I may be under estimating though....could stay at $300 and just kinda creep up when the demand thirst is not met.....what do I know though?

View media item 2156443
Are y'all sure the price is going to drop at the rate they are flying at FC.
Are y'all forgetting that online pairs are sold and are currently selling already on the bay, social media, forums and groups right.
It's ok to dream.

Last edited:
I have about 40 pairs of J's. Don't have 1 pair of 1's. They do not suit my eye at all. I was 12 when they first came out, didn't like them back then don't like them now. The III's were the first J that caught my eye. Saw a kid in high school freshman year had them I had to go up to the third floor everyday and every time I would see him in the stairwell I was mesmerized. He prob thought I was weird AF lol.And then the glorious IV was released then I was hooked. To me the 3-6 were the golden years, than 13-14. That is pretty much all I have in the collection except for a few XI's but back to my point. I did not try for these at all, and where I am located I could have had 3-4 pair easily. I did put in for the SNKRs raffle just to see if I would win because up until Sat I was 0 for everything on a hyped up release. And unbelievably I won!!! So I immediatley put on StockX and they sold instantly at $344 netting me $300 and a easy $130 profit for doing nothing but hitting a button. People can hate all they want but if somebody handed you $130 nobody is turning it down.

Probably not the best thing to say when there are so many still looking for a pair despite putting in the leg work, and above all else, actually liking the shoe.

All these people selling multiple pairs are probably just early release crap. Which is fake in my book. People bought early and was told they are "retail" pairs. Now the actual retail pairs are released and they see a difference.

Stop asking for legit checks on early pairs, stop buying them period and sooner or later they will go away. What does it matter if you have them a few weeks early if you're not gonna wear them

Twitter you can find a pair for about 290-310 if you really want a pair grab it now or grab it from eBay because those prices are going to sky rocket... I would hope for a restock but like I said prices are going to go up.

I'd be leary buying with the proper documentation, even from these consignment shops that just opened up. I was at Round 2 yesterday and saw them turn down a pair of Authentic Red Octobers (I asked the guy if I could check them out and they were legit) because the toe box was misshapen (from use) and there was no receipt. 

BUT, they bought pairs of Breds with no receipt from dudes with nothing more than a DS check and a cash exchange. There were no stickers (FTL/Champs, etc) on the lids and how do you NOT have a receipt day of release?

Be very careful.

Welp tried to go off site with the price / payment and Grailed hit the cock block like a no ***** getting mofo

Eat a ****, Scott
You're better off NOT even messing with grailed. Overseas you have 90/10 chance of legit. Most these listings are not legit.

Prices going up goat is already wild.

really? prices going down in my size. just by 10 bucks tho.
just because you see someone sell them for $10 less doesn't mean prices are dropping. we won't know the true value of these til after everyone's online orders come in. willing to bet the prices will settle in like a month or so and we'll know the value. trying to figure it out 2 days after the release is a waste of time...
really wish these were general release so that everyone could grab a pair. these were a nice drop. Gluck to those still on the hunt, hope you guys turn that L into a W.

Not just for me, for the culture lol, I always try my pairs on as I get em no need to keep em DS for months/years I wear all my shoes

Idk but I wanna see how dudes rock em

I never understood how people keep their kicks DS for so long. When it comes to sneakers, I'm like a kid with a new toy. I put em on feet asap ! I used to want to wear them out the store when I was younger. But my mom said it was corny :lol:

IDK but a filthy heap of trash is what I consider a reseller to be, I can tell you that much.. If you've ever purchased a pair of sneakers strictly for finacial gain I have ZERO respect for you as a human being. And that's real. 11 years in, I never bought a pair that wasn't for me or my wife and child to wear.. Profit is always good cause money is money no matter how you make it. I get it. But the 8 year old boy inside me who fell in love with sneakers didn't do so thinking about money. I make my money elsewhere. Once you combine business with sneakers the love is dead. Sorry for the rant. I'm not salty I was able to obtain 3 pair. 2 of which will be returned cause I only wanted 1 pair.
Oh ****, lemme hold one if it's a size 10.5.

Only advice I can say to people trying to buy, don't wait!!! This has happened with all hyped 1s and will happen with these. Before you know it they will be $450-$500 and the prices they are going for now will seem like a "deal". Especially if you are under a size 12

Last edited:
If you wear 8 or 8.5 buy them now.. In two weeks it's gon be a cold fall/winter for you if you ain't cop.

Only advice I can say to people trying to buy, don't wait!!! This has happened with all hyped 1s and will happen with these. Before you know it they will be $450-$500 and the prices they are going for now will seem like a "deal". Especially if you are under a size 12

by wait you mean longer then a month right? Cus Chicagos and SBB dropped in price once online orders came in. That's usually what happens. Think more pairs were made of these then both of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom