The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea warning people about prices rising seems a bit shady.

kinda like when guys were telling people their store only got 8 pairs

the info doesnt really help someone out

1 releases are always like this

ebay is flooded with these

yea especially in certain sizes like half sizes, its best to tell people if they can cop now then get it or if you wait for a restock go for it. We dont want to be like "We Told You So!"

but you dont gotta say we told you so

speaking of troublemaking where is zyzz?

did he cop?

didnt get to see his usual freaking out on release day :lol:

This !

That's why I'm not sure why people get so excited for restocks (that may or might not happen). I get it, it's another chance to get the kicks you missed. But it's always harder and sells out faster than the initial release.

This restock stuff has never worked out for me..which is why i never pay attention to it.

So is StockX and I'm sure GOAT probably has a lot of sizes too....give it a month and prices will reflect the supply.....after that......??

Anyone order from footlocker/eastbay/footaction/champs and received a shipment notification?  My order status says "open"... smh

Last edited:
Sz 10 are all dried up locally around me and Flight club sold out of all their sz 10's at $400 :x :x

I don't have a store nor do I have pairs left to sell, which I already stated in a prior post because I knew someone would come with this reseller angle just cause.
And LOL at warning people about price rising seeming funny,, I'm not Chavez trying to hype a gum bottom 1.

I copped on Saturday from a re-seller who copped from nike... looking at some of these prices going up

I got a bad feeling he's gonna pull out of the deal

GALLERY]
this dude in my pm asking for bred 1 pair that I don't even know

I guess that what happens when nt say everybody was going to eat [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

GALLERY]
this dude in my pm asking for bred 1 pair that I don't even know

Isn't that the same dude who got all offended when someone used the term 3rd World Country, but then got the nerve to talk about a Mom like that?

Get out of here with that.

Last edited:
I honestly would have thought JB would've given the consumer the benefit of the doubt by treating this release a little better with better supply than the Chicago 1. I know these are 1's but cant they balance out the hype marketing, supply, profits all with the exceeding high demand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom