The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one mom n pop?.....

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nope. False. Disagree. They're a fine and solid retro.

Well, we agree to disagree. That retro was a disservice to the original. I purposely passed, and will keep doing so unless JB gets them more in line with the original. No way would I trade a pair of these Banned 1's for them.

Last edited:
Is it me or Jb use two shades of red

412762146.jpg
Different parts of the cow...and different dye batch. I noticed this too on mine.

Went out of town to visit my Dad for the weekend, struck out on raffles but figured I'd go to the local mall up there when they opened.  Got stuck doing other **** and didn't make it until a couple hours after everything sold out.  Happy for all those who got theirs, though.  Tough release.  No way I'm gonna pay resell for these, the wife lost her job a couple months back so finances are tight.  Gonna keep on holding out for a restock or a trade or something.  Until then I'll just look at the GS my mall has in stock and walk by with a single tear, wishing I was a ******.

Last edited:
lol. i've never been a reseller before but am considering it on these for the first time. I'm curious to test the market, but wanna get a feel from this community what would be an acceptable minimum selling price. I'm also wondering if it's better to hold off and wait a little while or sell them sooner

They don't like resellers in here

Word the colors on these are thrash the red is way too dark. doesnt have that true bred feel without the proper red.

Yet somehow, 9/10 posts are about how much resell either is, or how much these can be resold for.

Mods ain't enforcing their own rules.

The other 1/10 posts are about how the leather sucks or the color isn't right. Tell that to the 85 version.

i wish someone would offer to traade their cream ultra boost for my banned 1s 
frown.gif

any sites besides facebook where yall look for trading?
Honestly, if I had struck out, I would have considered it for my creams...  LOL 

Yet somehow, 9/10 posts are about how much resell either is, or how much these can be resold for.
The other 1/10 posts are about how the leather sucks or the color isn't right. Tell that to the 85 version.

True, lol

word what im shocked about is dudes out here giving tips on how to optimize profit reselling. while there are people in here that still need to pay resell. that was foul dont come in here when mad people need pairs to wear asking how can you make the most money from these/how to sell these.

Last edited:

And what rule am I not enforcing??

Last edited:
Man these guys not moving these prices on Facebook, offering trades and nothing, the moment I post a yeezy they were jumping on it, guys want to offer 1 bred for yeezy, lol
That's Facebook, been wanting to move my PSNYs and a trade involving these and cash sounds good, but I know these clowns on FB will want a straight trade, f that.

Yo what's good guys. I'm new here and got lucky with Nike. Mine are currently "being shipped to a UPS facility". Can't wait to finally have my hands on these. I purchased an ATC which failed on me so I'm glad I won the draw.

Went out of town to visit my Dad for the weekend, struck out on raffles but figured I'd go to the local mall up there when they opened.  Got stuck doing other **** and didn't make it until a couple hours after everything sold out.  Happy for all those who got theirs, though.  Tough release.  No way I'm gonna pay resell for these, the wife lost her job a couple months back so finances are tight.  Gonna keep on holding out for a restock or a trade or something.  Until then I'll just look at the GS my mall has in stock and walk by with a single tear, wishing I was a ******.

It's always when the good **** drops some out of the blue bs happens :smh: :smh: :smh:.

I'll keep a look out. Sz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom