The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what's good guys. I'm new here and got lucky with Nike. Mine are currently "being shipped to a UPS facility". Can't wait to finally have my hands on these. I purchased an ATC which failed on me so I'm glad I won the draw.

Congrats on getting a pair and welcome to Niketalk.

Yet somehow, 9/10 posts are about how much resell either is, or how much these can be resold for.
Mods ain't enforcing their own rules.
The other 1/10 posts are about how the leather sucks or the color isn't right. Tell that to the 85 version.

Uhhhh dude did you forget OG Steve 2x mods in this thread

And what rule am I not enforcing??
I just looked in the rules of conduct, and it appears there's NOTHING wrong with posting about reselling because there's no rule. 

However, many other threads throw the ban quite fast if you do this.

So which will it be here?

If it's OK to resell, which equates to buying/selling/trading, and there's a section for that, then I stand corrected.

If it's OK to brag about how many "pears" you got and then say you're reselling them, then please, let it continue.

I'm not questioning NT or the mods. Maybe we should set the record straight.

irs been stated many times the shady of red varies from one pair to another

hope mines is more bright red and less tumbled swoosh

I just looked in the rules of conduct, and it appears there's NOTHING wrong with posting about reselling because there's no rule. 
If it's OK to resell, which equates to buying/selling/trading, and there's a section for that, then I stand corrected.
If it's OK to brag about how many "pears" you got and then say you're reselling them, then please, let it continue.

Please consider supporting earthquake relief efforts in Nepal! Contributors can receive an exclusive account badge.

Anyone who posts hoaxes/false information will be banned from the forums
Using the word 'rape' to describe resale prices is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD! THIS includes "OOPS"

Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?
Official Air Jordan Commercial List
Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!
Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

This is on the main forum board at the top.... how did you miss it.
don't question SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 ... just pay attention...

Last edited:

Look other mods can mod how they want.
I try not to let anyone buy/sell/trade in the thread because it is against the rules, also posting stock room pics and saying they are for resell is also against the rules. There is nothing in the rules about talking about reselling as you stated.
I would drive myself nuts if I tried to keep all the resell talk out of threads.
Times have changed and unfortunately reselling is a major part of the sneaker community. So I try to let it go if it's not just a post trying to sell or buy.

Please consider supporting earthquake relief efforts in Nepal! Contributors can receive an exclusive account badge.

Anyone who posts hoaxes/false information will be banned from the forums
Using the word 'rape' to describe resale prices is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD! THIS includes "OOPS"

Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?
Official Air Jordan Commercial List
Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!
Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

This is on the main forum board at the top.... how did you miss it.
don't question @stevesteve72 ... just pay attention...
Oh, Didnt see that. Well there you go. That's 90% of the last week of posts right there.

Planned to sit at my computer and pray I got lucky w a footsite on release day. Instead my dog got loose and I spent the day driving around looking for him. By the time I got back late in the day everything was sold out. Today I went around to every store that might have had them around me to see if I could find a spare pair..but no luck. Really sad I missed out on these.

I try not to let anyone buy/sell/trade in the thread because it is against the rules, also posting stock room pics and saying they are for resell is also against the rules. There is nothing in the rules about talking about reselling as you stated.
I would drive myself nuts if I tried to keep all the resell talk out of threads.
Times have changed and unfortunately reselling is a major part of the sneaker community. So I try to let it go if it's not just a post trying to sell or buy.
I feel you dude. I'm not questioning authority. Guess I'll need to deal with it or unsubscribe.

Planned to sit at my computer and pray I got lucky w a footsite on release day. Instead my dog got loose and I spent the day driving around looking for him. By the time I got back late in the day everything was sold out. Today I went around to every store that might have had them around me to see if I could find a spare pair..but no luck. Really sad I missed out on these.

Just now went TODAY huh?

Last edited:
So Im aware that the 1s run half a size smaller, and Im usually a 9.5/10 in Js. Ive only worn my Baron 1s in size 10 and only my right foot hurts like hell after walking around for a few mins (cause my right foot is wider than my left). I was thinking of sizing up to 10.5 but thats way too big length wise but maybe more wider? Anyone else have this problem? LOL 

I feel you dude. I'm not questioning authority. Guess I'll need to deal with it or unsubscribe.

No it's cool. It's just really hard to keep up with all the posts that break rules especially in a thread as crazy as this one.
If you think a post is against the rules by all means help me out and hit that flag button.

irs been stated many times the shady of red varies from one pair to another

hope mines is more bright red and less tumbled swoosh

I kinda like the 2015 chi red, being my 1st pair of 1s so I hope my banned 2016 the same red as my chi 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom