The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
100,000+ pairs according to djfolk, who has been pretty reliable.

Not hard to believe since the foot locker calendar is flooded with locations carrying the recent letterman 1's.

Folks have all kinds of inaccurate info about the availability of 1s last year. I encourage you all to ignore it and try your hardest to get them if you want. Ill pass. I've always liked the shadows and royals more and I'm no longer spending money on shoes that are hyped that i could care Less about

Never ever in my life have I paid resell. But I just might have to preorder these.. Anywhere worth giving my $ to secure a legit pair?

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

100,000+ pairs according to djfolk, who has been pretty reliable.

Not hard to believe since the foot locker calendar is flooded with locations carrying the recent letterman 1's.

100,000 pairs?

I mean all other 1s including letterman will be much less

Looks like (if true) they will just make it a GR for once

If it's 100k best believe I'm cookin (hopefully) but not gonna hold my breath

100k...?!. I think people are hopeful. What's the production numbers of the recent OG N/A high 1's?? If and when they do release, they will probably fall in line with what's been releasing. (and it's not even close to 100k.)

That DJ dude said 110k of men's pairs

He saw the production sheet

Only way we will know is in August when someone starts posting individual stock numbers

I learned my lesson from the Chicago Release about trusting info when it comes to numbers 
tired.gif

Every Raffle Spot in a 35 mile radius will be hit.

Banned quality but 110k pairs...

Something has to give in this equation. It damn sure aint gonna be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom