The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont even know the inventory numbers... Base on all the releases this year...JB should produced more than the other 1s that were released in the past. 

I really want these badly but don't want to have to fight people in numerous raffles to only strike out.

I hope it's a GR.

Hope the same. Read earlier that AirSack said its a super GR. Idk what that means....
I'll try to get them online. If I strike out, I strike out.

I'm over running around town signing up for raffles, especially with the prices these cost now days. It's just not worth anymore. These shoes are damn near 30 years old.

I give airsak **** from time to time but come on.

it's obvious what he meant by a super gr. That term had been used dozens of times prior

Last edited:

I really want these badly but don't want to have to fight people in numerous raffles to only strike out.

I hope it's a GR.
First time in this thread, just catching up on all the info. I did stop in Undefeated on La Brea here in Los Angeles to pickup the white Yin Yangs. We started talking about the reds and the dude said they are supposed to be lower quantity then fragments. He wasn't a manager or anything so I have no idea if he actually knew or if he was just perpetuating bs gossip.

First time in this thread, just catching up on all the info. I did stop in Undefeated on La Brea here in Los Angeles to pickup the white Yin Yangs. We started talking about the reds and the dude said they are supposed to be lower quantity then fragments. He wasn't a manager or anything so I have no idea if he actually knew or if he was just perpetuating bs gossip.

I'm hearing it's supposed to be more available than the shattered backboards. Those were dumb limited in my area. But I hope plenty for us all. 1 pair will be great. 2 will be a bonus.

Just realized I will be in Mexico and no where near the Nike store or footlocker so hopefully the Internet at the fams house works good for the euro release and American release

Coming out of retirement for these. Hope a raffle comes through in the clutch. I picture these as being dam near impossible to cop online.

I can't advise you preorder through eBay.
A)the resell will be the same as their prices or less
B) they just run their bot same as everyone else
C) they do fail a lot
D) if someone offers more later they'll refund you
E) preorders enable reselling - it's essentially an interest free loan for the reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom