The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called around yesterday to the foot stores not a single shop dropping these in my area.Online or bust. Hopefully I get lucky and win my first draw through sneakers.

My optimism with this release just went down the drain: snkrs app draw, local mall not getting them, finishline payment errors for days, = me being in olympic mode (waiting another 4 years). Will wait for the stories that go something like : found someone reselling for $460, talked him down from $525, heck of deal, so stoked to get these finally. MIss me with that nonsense.

Last edited:
got some y-3 retro boost for the low coming in today. if i cant find these for retail i may just use the boosts as trade bait for these

My optimism with this release just went down the drain: snkrs app draw, local mall not getting them, finishline payment errors for days, = me being in olympic mode (waiting another 4 years). Will wait for the stories that go something like : found someone reselling for $460, talked him down from $525, heck of deal, so stoked to get these finally. MIss me with that nonsense.

$525? Dang but as long as you're getting what you want

I've never camped for a FCFS.  Which one would be better Niketown Chicago or the Flight 23 Store?  Also what time do you recommend going?

A buddy of mine got these in and instantly the red looked off to me.  Too dark imo.  
Depends. I thought the same thing. But when you compare to 1985's they are actually similar in color from the photos I have seen. Somebody with an OG pair can confirm.

Definitely these are darker than 2013, 2011, 2001.

$525? Dang but as long as you're getting what you want
jk 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
That's still a lot fam. Most sizes on Goat are going for $385

People getting upset about "misleading" info regarding these being readily available yet will talk for 100 pages about how hard it will be to get them and have no concrete info whatsoever to back that up lol. My freaking MC Sports will have these and I live in a relatively small town. The only misleading is being done by those who keep going on and on about how hard these will be to get. Check ebay listings Saturday morning and tell me I'm wrong. IMO you're either making yourself feel better about the grossly overpriced preorder you bought or you are trying to get others to buy your overpriced pair in the near future. Y'all worry too much. If you're that worried about it and that bad at copping online, resale was meant for you.

I'm saying. Last 3 releases were had at discount, smh and these are a damn draw on SNKRS..

I wouldn't even compare those other 1s to this release its no contest

Out of this lineup of anticipated Jordan's this year

Bred 1s
White cement 4s
Flu games 12s
Space jam 11s

I know I'm not the only one who saved most their energy and effort for this weekend
Breds were the one and only release this year people I know actually wanted to put in work for
Also I feel like it will be a while until we see the breds in this form for a while, which is getting probably people who missed out on the 13s like me more antsy then ever
Wasn't a comparison but an example that I thought they upped production on 1s. In the past only bad color ways went to discount like lanes or Hawks. I got C:Darolina, metallic blue, and yangs on discount. Everything else I wanted this year was copped. SNKRS draw got me shook :smh: because non draw has Been pretty painless for me.

Last edited:
any NTers in asia trying to cop these? just want to see how other places are handling this release. 
all we got here in hk is a online raffle on nike.com, never won anything from there, hopefully this time it comes through.
need a pair of these so i can unDS my 2013s.. it's gonna be a long day in front of the pc on saturday

good luck to all, lets eat!

Will attempt to participate if they come out with a raffle... that is, if they even offer it in my size. I've come to terms that there's a 99% chance I'd strike out on this one. :frown:

Generally only a handful of stores getting these over here. This country gets a miserably tiny allocation (compared to neighboring countries in the region) -most of which are allocated to "VIP" customers who have spent a certain large amount of $$$ with them annually to even be considered. The reselling here is foul as well (prices worse than what I've seen them go on eBay :x ). I guess that's why Nike here wouldn't even bother marketing the products -they hardly have any to go around to begin with. :stoneface:

Releases like these remind me why I stopped with buying sneakers the past few years. Only good thing here is, though... you don't have to wait until Sadderday to know if you took the L. :lol:

Chances are I'll be looking out for a size 12 Bred 1 on eBay this weekend. :nerd: Last pair I'd cop this year for a long while.

Last edited:

Ever wonder where your "raffle" went to. Lol.
THIS GUY SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BUYING THE BANNED 1'S, and must be banned for lifetime. so unfair
He out here cooking 
laugh.gif
  he got about the same amount of the recent 750's that drooped too 

bruh straight out said he doesn't even like sneakers like that, and he's just trying to flip 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom