The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my call from Villa King of Prussia mall for my size 10. Just have to pick it up Saturday by 10am.

Boom (Ari voice)! Relieved. Ironically, Villa was the one I expected no call from.

Last edited:
DMV peeps, Tysons FTL told me yesterday that calls were gonna happen Thursday night, today they're saying tomorrow before 6pm. Dulles FTL said the same. So be prepared to pick that phone up tomorrow

Do you guess think the hype would be the way it is if the price was $220, like the other models that have NA on them?

Just wanna hear some thoughts.
Yes. 160 puts more people into play. Regardless of brand. "Some" sneaker connosuiers show they are willing to drop up 1200 on a shoe if they really want it.

what happened at 34 st

what did they have
They didnt have enough good size runs for the good kicks. If you are like a size 9, you would have to be at the first 150 people to get in. Although there was still some okay stuff left, like 72-10 in sizes 8 and up. My wristband # was 314. There was literally like 4000+ people there. There is still a long line outside right now, which I have no idea why those people are on line for lmao.

SBB sz 13 and under were sold out within the first 150 people.

There were no Frags what so ever, don't know why people say there were Frags. BS

I was really disappointed that the Banned 1s were not available from the rumors.

Yes. 160 puts more people into play. Regardless of brand. "Some" sneaker connosuiers show they are willing to drop up 1200 on a shoe if they really want it.
im not sure how true this would be if price point was $220 from jump with the royals or black toes all the way up to now. 1's were never that popular up until recent memory, but then again sneakers in general werent as big as they are now.

Folks congratulating people on there raffles wins like.. 
laugh.gif

I'm legit happy for whoever eats that actually wants the pair to wear or to add to their collection.

They didnt have enough good size runs for the good kicks. If you are like a size 9, you would have to be at the first 150 people to get in. Although there was still some okay stuff left, like 72-10 in sizes 8 and up. My wristband # was 314. There was literally like 4000+ people there. There is still a long line outside right now, which I have no idea why those people are on line for lmao.

SBB sz 13 and under were sold out within the first 150 people.
There were no Frags what so ever, don't know why people say there were Frags. BS
I was really disappointed that the Banned 1s were not available from the rumors.

that's my size 8.5 and 9

sounds like it was good if just got into sneakers in the past year

sounds to me like there is a ton of GR shoes there that's it

still want to check the store out

A lot of the stores that had raffles for Monday and Tuesday aren't doing them today cause of too many entries.. The demand for these are crazy.

47E2DB26D3 - West covina
4B2B935369-Downey
3A29C039C9-Cerritos
76E53F58CA-Lakewood
Glendale 7A8BB578C5
Culver 7DB78B9E84
Northridge - e03b7922eb
Valencia - 87816af363
4f92777b1d - Pacific view mall (Ventura)
F6c2a842f8 - highland plaza (San Bernardino)
2cc7875c9e - inland center
E91536fcef - inland center (across the street)
7ad496b323 - Moreno Valley Mall
6515068a50 - Riverside Tyler Mall
ec6ef1cb15 - downtown la
7D5DC33376 - santa ana
crenshaw--B50E08A275
topanga 07b8ec1792

I know some have been posted but just in case.

A lot of the stores that had raffles for Monday and Tuesday aren't doing them today cause of too many entries.. The demand for these are crazy.
3 out of 6 stores around me finished with raffles yesterday before 6pm. Knew I should of went yesterday.

These are limited like the rest of the AJ1's that previously came out.  Not sure why some folks would say there will be plenty of pairs ..

get out of here reseller

no way in hell are these limited like the rest of the 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom