The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Get back to us when 1's retail for $250. The OG 1 colorways are immune from most JB/Nike economics due to their artificially low pricing in comparison to almost every other shoe they make.

I wish these retailed for $250.. If production numbers were the same, it would be an easy cop for all of us.

Really hope Nike bumps up the price on Royals and Black Toes to $200+ so we'll be able to cop with ease.

Last edited:
That was yesterday on Monday morning shortly after they opened. The employees working there should get reprimanded for their actions. theres no way they can get around not giving raffles if their store is on the launch locator. Tons of ppl will be going in. Shady *** finishline.
Call and complain I did. If they get complaints they will actually do something to change it but if nobody says anything then it will continue

this reminds me of the 2013 release

you were able to get pairs for 2-300 after release day when people realized how limited they were price shot up

i hope i can get a pair though 

Every time a new 1 OG color comes out, I think back to when the Royals released a few years ago, and I traded my friend straight up for the Lebron Area 72 all stars. 

Still hurts :x

I traded a pair for some LeBron X Cork's and added cash. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom