The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the line has already started at our biggest store here....

Can't wait for this release to be done because it's gonna be an absolute gong show.
I was wondering when you might chime in. Same spots that got Chi 1s are getting these around here I think. Put in the raffles. But, not much hope locally. Online or bust. If you want to see war come to Guildford footlocker FCFS. Hint: Don't come to lineup unless you want to see grown men embarrass themselves. I might capture some YouTube worthy clips.

Last edited:
Someone posted earlier about folks in here happy with joy to see folks take L's

And you posted a gif with a mocking message earlier

Cmon fam [emoji]128530[/emoji] Really?

Everyone on this ***** gon eat Saturday

You Got It?

You Upset About Something Homeboy?

:rofl:

Who Was I "Mocking"?

Think You Need To Get Your Terminology Right Bruh......

The Fact Is, Come Friday Night And Saturday Morn, It's Gonna Be The Usual Comedy In Here As EVERY Hyped 1 Release Has Been Since Royals Dropped...... I've Stated Nothin' But Fact In Here Kiddo, Not Sure What Got Yo Panties All Scrunched :rolleyes

You Can Help Who You Want, I Haven't Asked You For **** :lol:

PS- I Smoke Good Over Here But If You Honestly Believe "Everybody Gon' Eat" Come Release Day, We Need 2 Burn One :smokin :lol:

This Dude Over Here Talkin Like Oprah :stoneface:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Repped fam! Are your Chi 1s 10.5 as well? How BREDs fit compared to Chi ones which were more roomy compared to the '13 BREDs.

Yes sir . All my 1's are 10.5

I say these shoes honestly feel like my lance mountains....

Last edited:
I was wondering when you might chime in. Same spots that got Chi 1s are getting these around here I think. Put in the raffles. But, not much hope locally. Online or bust. If you want to see war come to Guildford footlocker FCFS. Hint: Don't come to lineup unless you want to see grown men embarrass themselves. I might capture some YouTube worthy clips.

I'm in Toronto now but I'm not surprised if Vancouver's situation is even sadder. Oh well, we can only give it our best shot. I hope you've been well!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All Makes Sense Now :lol:

Who You Plannin On Helping When You Can't Eem Help Yo Damn Self Bruh? :nerd:

You Can Go Ahead And Get My Name Off Ya Tongue Now.....

Aww I'm so sad from that response

[emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji] still on my tongue like an acid drip

Besides a call back is too sliver spoonish for me prefer the true challenge of bunking down in the trenches with the savages and chopping it up until 10am

I'm in Toronto now but I'm not surprised if Vancouver's situation is even sadder. Oh well, we can only give it our best shot. I hope you've been well!
Ya hope you've been well too. T.O is probably much better off...still consider myself lucky to live here over T.O. Nike still doesn't understand Van and T.O could probably rival any sneakerhead city in the states, but give us worse allocations than some little mountain town in Eastern Europe. Good luck.
I believe you mean WORLDSTAR worthy clips

And please don't record off a phone from the early 2000's
WSHH don't pay tho right? Ratched capturing tool. Don't be hatin.

Last edited:
Ya hope you've been well too. T.O is probably much better off...still consider myself lucky to live here over T.O. Nike still doesn't understand Van and T.O could probably rival any sneakerhead city in the states, but give us worse allocations than some little mountain town in Eastern Europe. Good luck.

WSHH don't pay tho right? Ratched capturing tool. Don't be hatin.

View media item 2151137

Transformer phone flips 3 ways

GSP??? I must have missed out then :x :smh:
it was for a gs size

And here's my pair. The red kinda sucks but it's not that bad. I over exaggerated it. Put the right red and take away the tumbled leather and it's a dope shoe. It says varsity red on the box but this ain't no varsity red

View media item 2151146

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom