The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="cobrab19" url="/t/639933/the-official-air-jordan-1-retro-blk-red-banned-sept-3-2016/16530#post_26454867 last post for me on this site I will be burning a pair of banned 1s just for principle of all succas that didn't hit on a "pizza " real talk . I got my pairs and **** all y'all

Still kind of torn, not sure how I feel on the tumbled leather on these.

Thought about buying them now, but a lot of people pad their inventory with replicas.

Anybody can vouch for some legit people on Ebay?

How does the backdoor stuff work? 
A lot of lube
Never get anywhere in life taking the "easy" way out 
laugh.gif

Man I just need one pair that's it
Need like 2-3, but currently have a goose egg lol. 

So snkrs app drawing opens tmrw, but my question is do you just enter in the morning and they close and choose within the morning or??

i know yall rather not share info sometimes lol but this is my last shot. i already feel defeated after losing on 10+ raffles

You have an hour to enter. It doesn't matter if you enter the draw at 1 second in or at 59 minutes and 59 seconds. It's all random.
Here's hoping we get an hour (the OVO 10s had a 30 min window)...and they don't play moving target with draw time (again the OVOs was supposed to be 10a then pushed back to 1p).

whats the line like

Line is usually held outside, but you have to be there super early. I was 20th in line once & my size was gone. I want to say they'll get 3 in each full size, & 3 in each half size. If most stores are getting 20 total. Retail stores like FTL/FNL are getting 2 in each size for the most part. Nike Stores get a little more, but you know the employees are taking what they can.

So snkrs app drawing opens tmrw, but my question is do you just enter in the morning and they close and choose within the morning or??

i know yall rather not share info sometimes lol but this is my last shot. i already feel defeated after losing on 10+ raffles
You have an hour to enter. It doesn't matter if you enter the draw at 1 second or 59 minutes and 59 seconds in.

Yep opens at 10 closes at 11 and they usually email you in an hour or two

Somehow can't log in to snkrs now and it won't send me the email to reset my password. Anyone have this? Just hoping for 1 pair. Might dump my 01's if I have to go resell. Feeling these much more anyways

Don't worry you'll get an L email real quick [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks bro. I'll be heading out soon to see how the lines are looking at the spots around my way

Last edited:
Reseller? You can have my answer now, if you like. My final offer is this: nothing. Not even the retail price of the black, varsity red, and white, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally.

Blessed to have these thangzz. Out of the 500 raffle tickets that entered i was one of the lucky ones to be able to scoop up a pair when the store had about 40 pairs(this is in australia btw). As most of you know the red parts are butter, the black leather around the leather is decent but not as soft as my uncs, the leather around the collar is spongy soft and the side panel black leather is stiff. Hope they would have used a softer leather there like the unc's did. Anyone want on feet pics?? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom