The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FB feed is already starting to get flooded with resellers from the sneaker groups :smh:

Can't wait until online drops, and dudes post the screenshot of their purchase captioned with "Offer up".

According to many on here, this was going to be a relatively easy cop (if you did your homework). 

Doesn't seem to be the case. 

Lot's of Ls being passed around. 

People were making dumb assumptions based on recent, hyped GR Jordan releases ("Aquas hit outlets hard-these will be an easy cop! Flu Games were an easy cop!").

flu games were a mixed bag. alot of people like myself had login issues with SNKRS. i got lucky with one of the only small foot sites but otherwise i was screwed.

Last edited:
you have a point and they did release a lot of these. Demand is just through the roof

They didn't release a lot of these. I called my local Champs who normally gets all GR Jordan retro releases, and was told they thought only their Detroit and Flint stores were getting them.

Why is literally everything Jordan Brand releasing this month besides this release complete garbage? How is it so hard for them to release decent retro+ cws? These Nylon 12s and Bronze 5s look like they were designed by a mentally challenged person... Who signs off on this stuff?

Last edited:
Why is literally everything Jordan Brand releasing this month besides this release complete garbage? How is it so hard for them to release decent retro+ cws? These Nylon 12s and Bronze 5s look like they were designed by a mentally challenged person... Who signs off on this stuff?

The same guy signing off on those designs is probably responsible for the Jordan Fusion series.

happy bday to mom dukes fam
Yeah, she thought I forgot when I called her earlier that morning. She did went out for her birthday which was good. She's been working so hard lately and picked up a second job at my old elementary school.

Yeah but everyone has different priorities bro. Buying Jordans isn't that high on my list. Your man has his bread up that's great. I highly doubt he's running around with his family entering raffles throughout the city. His money is long he's probably paying resale most of the time. My point is no one with responsibilities is going to do all that for a pair of kicks especially when you have a family and have to do family stuff.

no bro his family up at 10 copping on nike as a unit. my point is your never too old fro this. priorities is an excuse. you can dela wit ya priorities and live this life. if you cant handle it then you just dont want it bad enough.[/quote]

You're absolutely right, I don't want it that bad lol. No shots at him but I'm not teaching my kid to be materialistic either so there will be no waking up as a family to buy J's. My wife is not trying to hear that nonsense.But whatever agree to disagree like I said everyone has different priorities. Id rather be in the boxing gym or in bed right now instead of copping shoes. Take it easy.

jg49r4.jpg

no bro his family up at 10 copping on nike as a unit. my point is your never too old fro this. priorities is an excuse. you can dela wit ya priorities and live this life. if you cant handle it then you just dont want it bad enough.

You're absolutely right, I don't want it that bad lol. No shots at him but I'm not teaching my kid to be materialistic either so there will be no waking up as a family to buy J's. My wife is not trying to hear that nonsense.But whatever agree to disagree like I said everyone has different priorities. Id rather be in the boxing gym or in bed right now instead of copping shoes. Take it easy.[/quote]

"Waking up your family to buy Js" sounds really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom