The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villas page wouldn't even load for me
It stopped loading for me right after I carted and tried to check out with Paypal... I saw someone say they were sold out so I said F it and entered the draw

I clicked reload 1 last time anyway and then got through all the payment stuff to complete my order even after they tweeted being sold out

I can't get the regular site to load at all anymore now but from my experience, I wouldn't have been able to get through if they were truly OOS

Last edited:
i am able to have two separate orders on ndc or will they cancel both if i checkout the second one?

Ordered a size 10 ATC... but I get an EB confirmation saying size 13.

mean.gif
damn bro.. thats wack!  which atc was this

PK NMDs are hard but they made mesh NMDs easier to get now and released a ton of great CWs.

Jordan Brand has literally done nothing but release horrible retro+ cws of GR retros recently. It is like they intentionally put out bad products like Mango 9 lows, Nylon 12s, etc. etc.
you sound like a guy whose girl cheated on him.

Stay your *** in the adidas thread then.

Let Jordans be trash and do nothing. 

You keep buying Adidas until it's not cool anymore and change your tune to "Adidas keeps putting out trash"

Hit up american express to tell them i will be making multiple purchases on this sadderday. i get through on dtlr but amex decides to put a hold on my purchase and make me verify it. Had me on the phone for 10 minutes just to tell me "ok your card is good to go now...looks like your purchase has been interrupted now"
*cue jordan face

This is worse than the Chi 1 drop for me. At least I was able to add to cart for that. This time my expectations are a lot lower though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom