The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested to know what the numbers were on these joints. They seem to have been quite limited.

had the go the re-seller route and did 275 for a sz 12 on CL. really like them a lot, but the black part is that same old cheap crap. the red areas feel really nice. still happy with them, but they cheaped out on the black

coz i got issues

Yeah I understand, taking an L sucks. But do you really care that much about those shoes? They won't mean nearly as much as a fresh pair of Banned 1s would.

I posted about consolation prizes earlier ITT and someone commented that there is no such thing-consolation prizes are just you not being truthful with yourself in that you didn't get what you wanted and you should settle to be happy.

Isn't it kinda depressing wearing a takedown model though?

Take down model? Bred KOs are an OG CW AND OG MODEL from 1985 :rolleyes. Only reason Bred KOs went to outlets was because of them never officially dropping in US due to the mold issue. I have 13' Bred, 16' Breds, KOs and Lows. Don't ever pay yaself.

Sak you got your pair?
nerd.gif
Sadly no, I had them in cart on East Bay and when I finished inputting my card information and clicked next to review the order it froze. SNKRS 'The Draw' I was not selected. I will secure a pair soon.

Take down model? Bred KOs are an OG CW AND OG MODEL from 1985 :rolleyes. Only reason Bred KOs went to outlets was because of them never officially dropping in US due to the mold issue. I have 13' Bred, 16' Breds, KOs and Lows. Don't ever pay yaself.

AJKOs may be OG but they are still considered a "poor mans Jordan 1" which is why wearing a pair screams "I'm too cheap to pay resale"

Yeah I understand, taking an L sucks. But do you really care that much about those shoes? They won't mean nearly as much as a fresh pair of Banned 1s would.

I posted about consolation prizes earlier ITT and someone commented that there is no such thing-consolation prizes are just you not being truthful with yourself in that you didn't get what you wanted and you should settle to be happy.
you sound like my god damn therapist

disclaimer: i've been around long enough to know the rules, mods so lemme get out the way 1st that this is not an attempt to sell. that said, please no PMs as these were all already spoken for BEFORE i secured them this morning.

the plug came thru with every pair i needed. i have to admit i was wondering if he'd be able to do it. he's the truth. no need to 2nd guess him after this. i was nervous bc i had promised some ppl and as u can see there were some folks depending on me. those who hit me up in advance, ur pairs are secured...

nthat.gif
WOW and I'm here just wanting 1 pair . in a size 14 . 

I'm really interested to know what the numbers were on these joints. They seem to have been quite limited.

Numbers would be interesting you think JB ever legitimately puts em out in the future?

A lot of spots had these just not a lot per store the spot I go to for everything, had em only 10 pairs in men's sizes tho

disclaimer: i've been around long enough to know the rules, mods so lemme get out the way 1st that this is not an attempt to sell. that said, please no PMs as these were all already spoken for BEFORE i secured them this morning.

the plug came thru with every pair i needed. i have to admit i was wondering if he'd be able to do it. he's the truth. no need to 2nd guess him after this. i was nervous bc i had promised some ppl and as u can see there were some folks depending on me. those who hit me up in advance, ur pairs are secured...

:nthat:

View media item 2154178
Charm that's hella dope. The real MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom