The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life isn't promised fam.

I could die in my sleep and not make it to the next re-release.

Live for the moment and not the future

I could die without ever having these and be okay. I'm more concerned with being able to aford to send my daughter to Harvard.

My take on the leather quality. The black area on the shoe is like the leather on AJ1 black with the gum bottoms that came out in 2014. Actually the last AJ1's that sat on shelves CM, Blue Metallics, Lettermans and Ying Yangs were all superior to the recently released bred 1.
I actually agree with you here. Blue metallicas in particular are butter soft.

Hmmm that's a bold statement. I've bought some legit kicks from online. An older pair of Cherry 12s and VNDS BHM 3s to be exact for a good price. I've sold pairs myself, you need to make sure the seller is legit and the proper invoices are in place. But you shouldn't buy anything from those "2 pairs for 200" guys

I actually did a 2 for 300 deal. Both worn twice carmine 6s and hate 7s. Both recent retroes. Guy had them in eBay and he lived nearby so I did a meetup to check the authenticity and condition. Dude was really nice and ended up being from the same school as me. Small world

Picked up a pair for $275 after striking out. Little bro came through couple hours later with the oop for under retail :smokin

I've struck out on every damn release since raffles started

giphy.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

Funny you say that , i always enter the drawing about 1/2 hour after it opens, but this time I got in as soon as it lit up, and i won for the first time.  I wonder if it really is FCFS?

Nope def not first come first serve. I made it a point to enter the draw as late as possible because I was working on adding to cart on the footlocker website.it must have been 10:55am est when I entered the draw and I got a PayPal notification 7 minutes later.

Funny you say that , i always enter the drawing about 1/2 hour after it opens, but this time I got in as soon as it lit up, and i won for the first time.  I wonder if it really is FCFS?

No it isn't I submitted as the draw opened and still strike out

My take on the leather quality. The black area on the shoe is like the leather on AJ1 black with the gum bottoms that came out in 2014. Actually the last AJ1's that sat on shelves CM, Blue Metallics, Lettermans and Ying Yangs were all superior to the recently released bred 1.

So the black Ying Yang leather is quality? I was considering these but the pics made them look cheap.

Very solid sneaker. I just wish the black leather on there was as buttery as the red on my Chicagos. On to the royals next!

So the black Ying Yang leather is quality? I was considering these but the pics made them look cheap.

Honestly its very weird with them. Ive been in stores & felt the leather and sometimes it felt like that plastic leather crap. And other times its felt better like the Metallic Navy pairs

I ordered a pair as a Christmas gift for my little brother and was pleasently surprised with them. I'd consider getting a pair for myself on discount.

Honestly its very weird with them. Ive been in stores & felt the leather and sometimes it felt like that plastic leather crap. And other times its felt better like the Metallic Navy pairs

I was very surprised by the metallic navy pair I have. I'll be on the lookout for some of these on discount.

Although I was able to check out manually it looks like the most effective way to check out the footsites (aside from paying for one of those back end services) is definitely an add to cart bot. If you get past the splash adding to cart is the hardest part, or atleast it was for me. I probably spent 30 minutes hitting add to cart and getting errors or the "keep trying" message. But I eventually got through after trying to add to cart easily over 150+ times. A bot would def make that a hell of a lot easier.

I was very surprised by the metallic navy pair I have. I'll be on the lookout for some of these on discount.

Yea id wait til they hit outlets so you can personally check & pick your pair cuz the leather quality is def not even between all of em lol

Although I was able to check out manually it looks like the most effective way to check out the footsites (aside from paying for one of those back end services) is definitely an add to cart bot. If you get past the splash adding to cart is the hardest part, or atleast it was for me. I probably spent 30 minutes hitting add to cart and getting errors or the "keep trying" message. But I eventually got through after trying to add to cart easily over 150+ times. A bot would def make that a hell of a lot easier.

I don't know. Personally I find carting to be only 20% of the battle. I wrestled with Eastbay for over an hour after my shoes had carted and I could not get the payment to process at the very last step.... I had atleast 5 final loads going on but it was only the wheel of death. **** was painful.

Now I'm debating on getting the 2015 Chi's. Already have the 2013 Chicagos, though.

Maybe next time, after they wear out or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom