The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think a worn 2x pair of sz 10.5 would be worth? They fit a bit big and I copped multiple size 10s so I'm going to start wearing one of those. Will sell or trade the 10.5.
$250 shipped. And extra 10 [emoji]129300[/emoji] Sup?

Did I Just read someone gave the employee a $150 tip!??? [emoji]128563[/emoji]
 Would you prefer he gave them to a reseller? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that dude wont forget $150 and OGMCMXCII
Yeah that's true, however now he will probably expect it every time a hyped release comes around. 

$310 is not bad for this release though. 

Question though:

What made you tip him $150? Why not $50 or $100. Were you just planning on spending $150 over retail and just said F it? Just curious, congrats on the pickup! @OGMCMXCII

Last edited:
@OGMCMXCII thanks for the reply. I'll consider that.
I have not heard of walking on mud to avoid reselling, worst I heard is walking the shoes just outside the store.

Market for J's is really bad here. For big releases such as this, there are only 3-5 stores (for whole Philippines and all are located in Metro Manila) that will sell them, and those are owned by 3 different retailer/distributors so competition is really high. Then there are reports of resellers sending their minions which result to a lot of pairs owned by a single person. That's not taking into account shady employees.
Still an unusual policy. Nobody would put for that here.

So, wait you are telling me in a country of 100 Million they send maybe 500 pairs? 

Yeah that's true, however now he will probably expect it every time a hyped release comes around. 

$310 is not bad for this release though. 

Question though:

What made you tip him $150? Why not $50 or $100. Were you just planning on spending $150 over retail and just said F it? Just curious, congrats on the pickup! @OGMCMXCII
If he becomes corrupt from this then shame on him and his greed. Still shouldn't stop someone from being generous in the future. 

Last edited:

Still an unusual policy. Nobody would put for that here.

So, wait you are telling me in a country of 100 Million they send maybe 500 pairs? 
Wow there are 100 million people in the Philippines? That's a lot more than I thought.

Would you prefer he gave them to a reseller? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

That's Pretty much the same person he gave it too....

Homie was prolly feeling guilty backdooring pairs all week

But ate sooo good he got a change of heart!

Magic size 10 from the back

Man please!

Good job! @OGMCMXCII
That's real! For real!

Went ahead and traded my Northern Light foams for Banned + $40. I love those foams but will forget about them in time. These will not be forgotten...

Wow there are 100 million people in the Philippines? That's a lot more than I thought.
I know its incredible when you think about it. Its about the size of Arizona.
That's Pretty much the same person he gave it too....

Homie was prolly feeling guilty backdooring pairs all week

But ate sooo good he got a change of heart!

Magic size 10 from the back

Man please!

Good job! @OGMCMXCII
That's real! For real!

Last edited:
Yeah I read that too and I'm not sure if that was his way of saying he paid resale.

I didn't pay resale so dead that ASAP.

Learn to read

I blessed him with the cash for being Honest when he could have kept the sz 10 and say sold out.

He was respectful, helpful, honest so brightened up another brothers day with gratuity

If your not black then you can understand my Point of view of where I'm coming from

Here..resellers hopped into the rising prices..almost 400usd/pair..[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I get it
It's like tipping your fav bartender good
Cuz they'll always make you a stiff drink
And throw in a occasional shot!

[emoji]127865[/emoji]

Anyone get an order filled by this dude? I ordered and have not heard a response on multiple messages sent. Bout to send the Paypal police after my money...
People better get legit checks either way. These reps are too spooky now. Trust nobody.

Maybe got cold feet and will not refund everyone. Sorry our orders didn't come through. Blah blah blah. Probably will take them to ebay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom