The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy with the quality on these. I'd prefer them to use this same leather on the royals..time will tell

Yeah, and you're SUPER corny for wanting Royals to have tumbled leather.

Go back and show me where I said I want tumbled leather on the royals? I said I wouldn't mind it.
Quote me correctly at least. And being I have 2 pairs of royals without tumbled leather for me I wouldn't mind a pair with it.
Carry on your corniness

Last edited:
I like the way tumbled looks personally. Genuine leather is more often tumbled-esque, so it does give them a more premium look in some ways, and not a synthetic look. I also think tumbled wears better over time (says the guy who can't walk, and therefore, even 10 year plus old shoes never wear. Haha). But I'll be game either way. The royals are the one pair of 1's I need, yet have never owned. The funny thing is that if they are tumbled, cats will complain that they're not OG, and if they're not tumbled, some peeps will complain that they're not quality materials, or how other pairs that DO have tumbled (i.e. banned's, SBB, etc.) are superior. Can't please everyone I guess.
Actually genuine leather is smooth, tumbled leather is just that tumbled with stones to soften the leather and in the process gains that look.

Well, we agree to disagree. That retro was a disservice to the original. I purposely passed, and will keep doing so unless JB gets them more in line with the original. No way would I trade a pair of these Banned 1's for them.
The recent infrared 6s were way better than my Ashy Larry varsity red 6s. Hated the suede on those.

What other colorway would you like to see JB make on the 1s? That'll get SBB kind of recognition. 
Full disclosure, but I'm an absolute SUCKER for navy colored kicks, but I'd LOVE for JB to remake the Jordan 1 Retro + in White, Metallic Silver, and Midnight Navy! That shoe had white tumbled leather, suede (or nubuck, I'm not totally sure) midnight navy overlay, and the metallic silver swoosh. I'd kill for this shoe!

Actually genuine leather is smooth, tumbled leather is just that tumbled with stones to soften the leather and in the process gains that look.
Oh. Every day is a school day. Thanks. 
glasses.gif

Funny how this recent Banned release got y'all BEGGING for tumbled swooshes now :lol:. Ls got people singing a totally different tune post release lol. It was that bad huh? JB really does got y'all by the balls :lol:.

What other colorway would you like to see JB make on the 1s? That'll get SBB kind of recognition. 

female in your pic really is that ESPN host, the one that use to host the NBA show with Antonio Davis?

She looks way better in that pic. I can;t believe thats her. She's just aiiight on ESPN.

Go back and show me where I said I want tumbled leather on the royals? I said I wouldn't mind it.
Quote me correctly at least. And being I have 2 pairs of royals without tumbled leather for me I wouldn't mind a pair with it.
Carry on your corniness

:lol:, will do.

female in your pic really is that ESPN host, the one that use to host the NBA show with Antonio Davis?

She looks way better in that pic. I can;t believe thats her. She's just aiiight on ESPN.
Yeah, it looks like Cassidy Hubbarth to me.

Yeah, and you're SUPER corny for wanting Royals to have tumbled leather.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

So has anybody got shipping from bouncewear?
Immediately after I made payment, there was a shipping reference number for Bpost on the confirmation screen. However, when I track it on the Bpost international site it still shows "Pending."

I'm pretty sure my order is cancelled because the total amount paid on my order confirmation screen has now been changed to $0.00

What sucks is that I checked my credit card account and they charged me for it. I better get my refund asap.

What's going on with your order?

I don't look for the royals to be tumbled, the black and reds were a "special" release with the banned advertising and the size stamped on the ankle liner, royals have no significant story that would tie them to a "special" release

I don't look for the royals to be tumbled, the black and reds were a "special" release with the banned advertising and the size stamped on the ankle liner, royals have no significant story that would tie them to a "special" release

All I'm saying.

I like the way tumbled looks personally. Genuine leather is more often tumbled-esque, so it does give them a more premium look in some ways, and not a synthetic look. I also think tumbled wears better over time (says the guy who can't walk, and therefore, even 10 year plus old shoes never wear. Haha). But I'll be game either way. The royals are the one pair of 1's I need, yet have never owned. The funny thing is that if they are tumbled, cats will complain that they're not OG, and if they're not tumbled, some peeps will complain that they're not quality materials, or how other pairs that DO have tumbled (i.e. banned's, SBB, etc.) are superior. Can't please everyone I guess.

Exactly, leather that doesn't have some sort of tumble is unnatural. Look at your skin for reference. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom