The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this went from chicken suggestions to leather quality to roasting fam for his kitchen drawers. I love post release threads.

giphy.gif

[emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] Bands they make her dance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] all y'all succas couldn't secure one pair ???? Y'all fending for these and at the same time talking all this **** about the tumbled leather !?! These are way better than 2013 weak *** leather . Here's my multiples and still waiting for my snkrs delivery

Last edited:
I'm out y'all some **** and I fo real joined to sell Kix and I did that ! All my banneds gone so until next time .. Lls y'all trip me out striking out on releases and you supposed to be sneaker heads but can't get the only pair that matters Lls
You're so cool bro, can I be like you when I grow up?
laugh.gif

Good Riddance.

I'm out y'all some **** and I fo real joined to sell Kix and I did that ! All my banneds gone so until next time .. Lls y'all trip me out striking out on releases and you supposed to be sneaker heads but can't get the only pair that matters Lls
Please translate in English. Also, what is "fending"? 

The Salt seems to taste good in here. Congrats to everyone that got their [emoji]127824[/emoji] And has a roof over their head!!

That room looks trippy af , everything in that room looks crooked/tilted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom