The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received an e mail from Nike saying my ship date has been changed; I was initially suppose to receive these tomorrow. I called customer service and they said there is a delay at the warehouse, but that I should receive them . I have a really bad  feeling about this.
Was your pair stuck in "Memphis" or just never left Nike?

I was in Dallas on vacation when these dropped. As soon as I heard there were lines literally around the corner I didn't even try. I'm past the point of thirsting for kicks I've owned 2 or 3 times over. If I can catch a restock I'll try. If not I'll enjoy my 2013's on to the next.

lol why does flight club have these up for $500.00...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Although I have been saying the price won't go down on these, please nobody go pay $500.00 for these... 
It will happen.
I can't front..

FC is pretty Amazing at selling kicks in a weird way....

Not to be a debbie downer but based on that info Nike sent you, seems like your order will be cancelled.  But hoping I am wrong and you will get your pair tho.
I have been ordering shoes online long enough to know that this order will be cancelled. My only time winning a raffle on SNKRS and it doesn't matter because I won't be getting them. My only solace is I do own a pristine pair of 01's that I can wear.

RUVILLA pair in. Ordered a full hour after they tweeted sold out and they never even confirmed my order but somehow got a shipping notification :pimp:

We have people in here who have already received their pairs from SNKRS and I got a new date of 9/16. How the **** am I supposed to view this? I am just waiting for Nike to hit me with the "Sorry the item you ordered is no longer in stock and we have refunded you". Nike has never taken this long to send me a pair of shoes. :smh:
Dam, That sucks!

I'm sure there are fakes out there but it seems like JB really made these difficult to truly replicate. Thick leather, stitching etc. i sure as hell miss the days of flagrant and obvious fskes

lol why does flight club have these up for $500.00...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Although I have been saying the price won't go down on these, please nobody go pay $500.00 for these... 
Yeah. As much as we hate resellers, we're the ones that enable them. Please nobody break that barrier. 

Just received an e mail from Nike saying my ship date has been changed; I was initially suppose to receive these tomorrow. I called customer service and they said there is a delay at the warehouse, but that I should receive them . I have a really bad  feeling about this.
Same thing happend with the metallic 5s, orders got messed up but people still received them with out any tracking or shipping info.

Did 2013 drop in price? Because overall those are still way more limited although worse quality than these

Just curious :nerd:

Slightly off-topic, and I'm not usually Mr matchy matchy, but I saw this T-shirt and thought it would go well with Breds. So i got it.

What do you guys think?

Just got my pair delivered from SNKRS. Located in Illinois. Just in case those who are wondering about shipping from them. Not home yet so will check later.
Did you track your package? Just trying to see if they are slow to update or my shoes actually still in TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom